Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. It came with decent mud tires, I'll stick with it until it wears out and get the same tires, slightly bigger.
    Looking for a nice set of bumpers that doesn't look like it came off the batmobile.
    Skid plate I do need, I hear a lot of rocks tumbling under me in the rivers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Finally got around to getting pics of my bike after getting new handlebar setup done.
    Bike.jpg Bike2.jpg

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love being able to smoke in places you normally couldn't go.
    [​IMG]
    Had to this to get here, about an hour of climbing. Totally worth it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. [​IMG]

Z71 silverado midnight edition. Love my rig.

• Like Like x 4
  5. How much you pay for that

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  6. nice type a's man, great looking and period-correct. i sprung for kerscher carmona's, and they always get mistaken for type a's haha. unfortunately i sold the car i bought them for (early e30 sport model), and i don't think i'll put them on my late model 325iX e30, its already got 15" weaves anyway.

[​IMG]

i love cars from the '80s, especially the styling cues the germans used. i'm a sucker for squared off, boxy cars with two or four round headlights. you gotta give us some details on your mk2 - whether here or over in the "random car talk" thread. you'll find more enthusiasts over there, i think. one day i'd like to build an mk1 scirocco.

• Like Like x 3
  7. They pretty similar wheels. The wheels on my car are called Borbet A,s they do Borbet B,s which I think are more like yours.
    About my mk2 this is the 3rd 1 I've owned and it's pretty awesome minute you get in it there's an instant smile of your face. Then when your driving down the road you give it a little more throttle and the turbo starts wining it's awesome.
    The outside is pretty standard apart from the wheels I went with these because I have corrado vr6 brake disks and calipers so the original gti wheels wouldn't fit. Great shame.
    Interior is standard with the grey rainbow imterior that might change soon. The roof liners are prone to sag so I had it retrimed in black sued.
    The engine is from a Audi engine code (BAM) K04 hybrid turbo tubular manifold 4inch downpipe which goes straight back to a power flow back box. (SOUNDS AWESOME) huge front mount intercooler and corrado vr6 twin fan radiator. Boosts around 25psi it's damn fast puts some cars to shame haha.
    Here's a picture of the interior

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. nice, i just got rid of my mk4 gti, i'm still crying over it..

i am looking to get a pre 67 vw beetle, slow and low..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Beetles are nice mate. Got a nice sound to them aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    Sadly my golf has gone to a new home and this is now my new whip :) awesome to drive and 400bhp underneath my foot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  11. been playing around on the snowbanks now that they've melted down and frozen solid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Car 5.jpg
    My first car, I've put her through a lot tho and she keep's running. Planning on moving on to something else, but I will always love this car. So many memories

• Like Like x 1
  13. #7255 SirInfi, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2006 R6

[​IMG]

2004 rx8

15. My 70 bug ... Cali vw

image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. My truck. 2016 dodge ram 1500.

Wife's car in the background. 2015 (i think.. maybe 2016) VW Jetta

Attached Files:

• asdf.jpg
      asdf.jpg
      File size:
      144.1 KB
      Views:
  17. Almost looks like a real car....

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. It's real ... Like the butter on your teeth ( smirk )

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1