Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

still tryin' to sell her. asking about half what i've got in it and no serious inquiries yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't own this ...(yet) a guy down the street from my event collects these from different countries and sells them

ferína.

3. yeah figured as much. oh well.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I own the bimmer

ferína.

• Like Like x 2
  5. @doclearly

ferína.

6. [​IMG]

2003 Chevy Impala passed down from while she got a 2016 Ford Escape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. cough...cough...that would be a 426 Hemi.

8. My car's too cool to post on here.

'I wish':(

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] This is my old E36 which is being parted out. If anyone knows anyone who needs parts I have them lolol. I just bought this Corolla in July to DD while I build another E30. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] my car d00d.jpg my new corolla.jpg

10. Me and my homeboy going for a drive.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. oh man back in 2011 i went from a '90 325i sedan/5spd to a '97 corolla 3spd auto because the timing belt snapped in the e30. so i know exactly what you're feeling right now, driving around in one of those soulless 'yotas.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Probably illegal, but found this section in the mountains that looked like maybe some offroad trucks have passed through but didn't see any tracks.
    Smoked a few bowls and it was amazing. Had I known I'd find a random ass spot, I would of brought a blunt.

Fucking love my jeep! Had to cross a puddle over a foot deep, but can handle 24".
    [​IMG]

13. Get some mud tires and a lift

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. What about the snorkle intake and steel skid plate?

15. I prefer a scuba tank myself

• Like Like x 1
  16. I want to reply. I want to reply so bad... I'm really trying to be a nicer person, but you're making it difficult.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol he needs to rice his jeep out