Post your Pure Blend Pro Formulas for soil/soilless

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by RichardDean, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I usually just use a soilless mix similar to vic's soil mix #1 but with a few alterations and then I use the Liquid Karma and Gro during veg every other watering at full strength. Use half gro/bloom during transition( first couple weeks of 12/12) with LK, and then once into flowering and the stretch is over I use Pro bloom at full strength with LK every other watering and towards the end they get 1tsp to a tbsp of blackstrap molasses per gallon during the last couple weeks till harvest. Let me hear some other common formulas people have tailored for their grows using botanicare products.

2. bump
    noone got anything to add to this??? I was hoping some botanicare users would pop out of the woodwork and share their experience and formulas they use. Just to compare notes. ;)

3. I used to use PBP Grow, Bloom & Koolbloom in my DWC setup, but have seen better results, when using the Lucas formula.

Now I use Lucas formula (cal mag & bloom only) throughout all stages. Since I am running an aero setup now, I dropped the koolbloom and only feed at 1/2 of what Lucas recomends(1300ppm @ .07 during flower)

4. yeah Botanicare IMO is a much better soil/soilless nutrient package than it is a hydro one.

5. how do the plants look is the best question I can ask you. If they look good then hey no problems. I never checked ph and I would mix and add immediately or sometimes steep did not notice too much of a difference I did use tap water but I let it sit for a day before using. I never used cal mag just molasses from time to time and I never had problems.

6. I love botanicare. I don't use it now though. Im using H&M. But I still have plenty. I will use it again at some point. I was using in coco. It worked great. I do use the silica still. I would use the liquid karma in teas. Along with the quano, great white, and molasses. Awesome stuff!

7. [quote name='"RichardDean"']bump
    noone got anything to add to this??? I was hoping some botanicare users would pop out of the woodwork and share their experience and formulas they use. Just to compare notes. ;)[/quote]

I always run botanicare ! Love it pbp grow and bloom with liquid karma at all stages Ieither add great white or roots excel depending on my set up I usually run SMS 90 in my dwc just as preventive maintence on root rot

When I transition I do the same half grow half bloom I like running the liquid kool bloom with it a bit heavy for 4 -6 weeks depending on flower time and then I switch to atami bloombastic let me say I love that shut can run it for 4-5 weeks all organic I think by a long shot best ripener on the market so the hefty $ tag I swallow knowing i will see my return

Also I forgot to mention for some sugar n carbs I like humboldt honey talk about fine dinning nugz!

"Keep em GROWIN "

8. So funny I posted this back in 09 and my how far I have come now I would actually recommend leaving the pbp and botanicare in the closet or give it away and start composting, building up your soils and using compost teas. Organics without bottled nutrients is the ultimate goal. :)

9. [quote name='"RichardDean"']So funny I posted this back in 09 and my how far I have come now I would actually recommend leaving the pbp and botanicare in the closet or give it away and start composting, building up your soils and using compost teas. Organics without bottled nutrients is the ultimate goal. :)[/quote]

I hear ya it's deff a lot easier to hv well balanced mix n just add water but for my indoor set up I hv no clue how to use a organic line up in a dwc but in a soil or soiless I like adding teas didn't know much about it besides getting a tea here n there from a friend I'm deff eager to try it