Post your Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Zebra, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Thanks the guy that made it is a pretty new artist, I think he's only been doing it for about a year or so but he makes some wicked shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just got this one yesterday. Still need to name and christen it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have been looking for these 3 pipes for a year now and I found them today in my old toolbox. I am stoked!
    "The Spiral"
    [​IMG]

The Bumble Bee

[​IMG]
    The Dugout
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. YOUR WHITE!!! :watching:

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol Yes. There is no dispute of that. I am assuming you thought I was black because of my avatar.

• Like Like x 1
  6. no just accusing you of whitness :)
    and yes im a pimp genetically engineered rooster ninja mofukka like my avatar (just to clarify)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sick. Classiest piece I've have seen on this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Best part is its recycled(prob made from recycles too!) and you can get a new flavor every say :) I do wonder about the effects of heating aluminun.

• Like Like x 1
  9. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg My friend is super nice and he let me borrow this until I get another bowl. I actually might want this one, it's really nice and it hits super smooth.

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]d

Very simple frosted grav spoon. Heavy, thick, and gets the job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. that sure dont look like a sherlock?

12. sw1.jpg sw2.jpg
    my 70s style churchwarden (hobopipe)

• Like Like x 2
  13. thats mofukkin sick skunky!

• Like Like x 1
  14. #97 Hugo Schtiggletz, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    20160510_092631.jpg Here is mine. Unnamed until 2014. Where I decided this piece is female and her name is Nancy, Nancy Botwin. Purchased somewhere in the summer of '99. At the San Jose Blues Festival. This piece when new or in 100% clean condition Is clear and yellow. As she resinates she turns green with blue red and orange accents. She was 30 bucks and threw in a courdory padded bag for protection. Looks kinda small in the pic but it's about 6in from far end to far end. I always say I'm gonna invest in a new pipe. I go looking online I go to my local headshops. I have yet to find a pipe that makes me want to retire this piece. Until then I'm using this one.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mines 12 inches ;)

yers is sick tho :)...

16. I've been a lurker on here for years but just recently have been browsing in my downtime at work. I made this custom gravity bong out of a 1.5L bottle of grey goose then drilled a hole in the cap for a bowl to slide through. This thing puts you on your ass. Aside from that I have my Volcano classic which I use more often for health reasons. Image1462906405.755966.jpg Image1462906430.257548.jpg Image1462906445.379003.jpg Image1462906470.360278.jpg

I can make anybody custom bottles if interested send me a PM otherwise I'm more than happy to teach you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. cutting them with the acitone n string way?