Post your Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Zebra, Sep 2, 2015.

1. #1 Zebra, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    Post your pipe! More specifically, your glass bowl. Now, I know there are plenty of threads already about pipes and pieces and bongs and but I haven't found one specifically covering this yet and am interested in seeing other people's styles, stories and tastes. Glassmaking is an art form, after all. I've noticed most everyone usually have a collection of pipes; whether you have fifty or three, or maybe even just one, they can range from large to little, color to color, design to design, decorated to plain, but one universal piece I've seen is the regular glass pipe. The bowl. They are by far the most common of smoking devices, occupying literally an entire glass case of your favorite head shop when you walk in. Very simple, cheap, easy to make, easy to use, comes in a plethora of designs and colors- yet hardly expendable. We may sometimes search shop to shop for the perfect piece, and fall in love when we find it. Sometimes, they unfortunately fall and cannot get back up. But do you forget about it? Sure as hell not. Do you move on eventually? Maybe. We give them names, pass them among friends, keep them clean and taken care of, and years later if the piece has survived, look longingly to it with fond memories.

I want to know who your favorite little, special bowl-friend is. If you have one. Post a picture and its story, share stories of lost pieces if you have lost yours, and don't forget to let the good times roll.

[​IMG]
    This little guy is my special piece. I saw it in the store and just had to get it because it screams me. It is compact, simple, elegant, and is also my three favorite colors. I call it Bizarre, named after the rapper. Funny story. Several weeks after buying it I had still not been able to think of a good name for it. Lets face it, its a bit generic. I needed a fitting generic name. After watching the Harold and Kumar Christmas movie, we were smoking out of it again when a friend finally confronted me about it pointing out how I had had the piece for almost a month and had not named it yet. As the credits rolled to the movie, I had been nodding along with the tune of the Gospel Weed Song by Bizarre. I liked the song, but did not recognize the artist so I told them I would Shazam the song and name the bowl after the artist. Bizarre popped up on my phone's screen and I smiled. Once more, it screamed me. Totally. Most of you have probably noticed I'm a bit bizarre. Haha. It has served me and my friends well for almost two years now, and I hope to spend many more years with it.

EDIT: Also sorry if this seems a bit oddly worded. I've had to take three sleeping pills so I can sleep tonight and they're doing a number on me. Damn insomnia.

2. [​IMG]

My newest one, named Aries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441750938.737495.jpg

First piece I ever bought way back when and still use on occasion.. Call him Blue.... "you're my boy blue"

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441847671.960647.jpg

This is my newest one. Her name is Josie, and she was a birthday present.

5. #5 lazysaviour, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    my little Cheech spoon. Hits likes champ.

6. "The Dagger" my only spoon (wish I could say it was my first!) from Natural Mystic in Louisville, KY. Made by Jaime, one of the guys there. This is the piece at its ugliest, the in-between clean and fully resinated. It looks sweet when it's all black and also when it's clean and pretty.
    [​IMG]
    carb side
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. #9 ChemiStoner, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    My stone smoker. Used only in special ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443169718.779604.jpg occasions.. So I use it every time I smoke. Created by a guy named Edward seaweeks.. Real cool dude. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443169696.782513.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. #10 grasscoty, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    This is my 5" thick borsillicate fritted sherlock I aptly named "Fritz". Here she is loaded with some kush.
    fritz.jpg

9. #11 pizzatheslut, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
    This just arrived in the mail today, so I have yet to name it. This weekend I plan on christening it with my friends. It's hard to photograph, but the horn and carb glow in the dark.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. I guess it's not jus for glass bowls but there are a ton of pics over there.

11. All y'all have some crazy cool looking pipes , I guess mine is a bit on the simpler side but such a nice hitting pipe.

Attached Files:

12. This one's mine. I bought it on 10/1/15, end of prohibition in Oregon. Woot woot!

Attached Files:

13. #17 little.miss.cxnnabis, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445810964.171472.jpg
    new pipe!

14. Traded a rolling tray I made for this b yooty
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Mine broke this morning. Rip

16. That's pretty Dope looking.
    I really liking how that glows.
    Where did you even find such a badass piece?
    That sucks. I have broken 2 pipes in a mini bong in like 6mo. time now so i feel your pain.