Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[POST YOUR PICS] Your Stash !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazedOfficial, Jul 10, 2011.

1. #21 PureLife, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    everyone's posted stash is awesome. no way could I call any of em amateurish.

a few days ago while looking into my black silhouette stash bag with two zippers...
    I thought all the crazy color combinations would look awesome to any non smoker.. so many contrasting bright color lighters, a really cool looking purple pipe, the jar, which if sitting by itself looks chic.. and then the worlds bud that glistens with the sun rays on days that I get up before the sun does.

well that was my stash bag.. until what feels like abuse of my space...
    say this in a light tone but truly do feel it deep inside... i feel violated.
    Iv got that feeling you get when someone punches you really hard on the shoulder and you aren't tense at all... that moment of where am I? like I know im here but im supposed to be there..."

my stash bag is gone. it doubled as 'start a fire kit' too. so not much exploring has been going on lately.

no idea where it could be...

edit: I remember preparing for its departure though... like i specifically remember

2. BlazedOfficial - How are you liking that Tightvac? Do you find that keif sticks to the plastic? And is it 100% smellproof?

I had one in my hands Sat at LHS, but just couldn't pull the trigger for $5.99

I'll post picks of my stash after I get some stuff I'm waiting for in the mail.

3. #23 BlazedOfficial, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Totally worth it. No smell at all and it doesn't stick much, just a tiny tiny bit but really not much.

4. ^ Lovin that stash, this thread needs more posts.

5. ^^ I like your blue piece man, looks good!

@SwichOne, DAMN!

6. Just picked this up last night, it's got an amazing body buzz, all-most crushing. I could smell it before I opened the bag, extremely potent. Def not a sativa.

Attached Files:

7. Nice pics people. I need to take some pics of the few accessories I have, but here's my smoke stash :D

I love posting this pic in the "stash jar" threads :smoke:
    In all fairness, it's probably down to about 10-12 bags.......but harvest is right around the corner :hello:

[​IMG]

8. #29 alaska, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wowza that's a freaking fridge full of smoke!

9. dam i wish i had a fridge like that

10. So here's what I'm working with as of right now one picture is in my cabinet the other is out of cabinet. So now I.think ill.try to name.you all the different strains I've accumulated ....note: some I've had for months and have as little as .5 grams of but here goes
    Trainwreck, grape wreck, dream wreck, dream queen, sour diesel, sour skunk diesel, white widow, blue dream, pineapple express, blueberry skunk, g13, BA-1, sour sensi skunk, og kush, bilo, og sensi purp, dynablue, emerald rhino, ny diesel, green crack, purple widow, strawberry cough, rootbeer, lemon diesel, pineapple, shishkaberry. I thinks that's all maybe a few I forgot but I enjoy it all hope u enjoy

Attached Files:

11. God damn lol you guys are heavy smokers :smoking:

12. my stash of hash:

Attached Files:

13. Nice stack of cash you got there..

14. @Edge69 that's a lot of hash you got there!

15. :eek: Can I come to your house?? LoL

16. Got some of this Herojuana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm so high from LESS than a bowl vaping it.
    My SSV is ripping this shit to pieces and it's annihilating my brain.
    In other words: it's some Good shit.

17. This one looks like a tasty piece of sugar candy :yummy:

18. It's a tasty ass nug that's for sure!
    Piney as fuck just like little trees.

gotta love them lil trees in my bowl

19. PPP, Early Skunk, and Jack Herer

[​IMG]