Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[POST YOUR PICS] Your Stash !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazedOfficial, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys I know there's already a thread about your stashes but not one where you gotta post a picture and I'm interested in seeing people's stash and showing mine :)

I'll start off...

Attached Files:

2. I wish I wasn't dry right now :(

3. damn that sucks bro, I'd hook you up if we'd live near eachother!

4. Thanks yo and that's a pretty nice stash box id post mine but It's not with me at the moment but I'll post it later

5. ur gonna busy blazing

6. #6 amateurblazer, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

Oh wait a minute, I'm dry... lol..

Pictured: 2 Packs of Zig Zag's 1 1/4 (32 pack), along with the Zig Zag 1 1/4 roller, 3 pc. Metal grinder, ass load of lighters, and my acrylic bong. (can't wait to get a glass one)

Not Pictured: I have one more pack of Zig Zag's that I didn't take a picture of for some reason. And a Walgreens Pharmacy bottle where I keep my bud in.

[​IMG]

Quite an amateur stash, hence my name. I like to keep a small stash like this, but when I move out, I definitely plan on having more than one piece and a way bigger stash.

7. Oh and BlazedOffical, my mouth is watering as I look at your stash. Haa. Can't wait to see where this thread goes.

8. Why do you have so many lighters haha. Hope u didnt steal them from ur friends cause that shit is annoying!

9. Lol no I didn't steal any lol, but I believe some are actually empty. I always like to have more than one lighter, because nothing sucks more than waking up one day planning to have an awesome wake and bake, only to finish packing the bowl and have no working lighter around. Shit happened to me before, then I have to resort to raw spaghetti noodles and the stove, and I can't always do that with parents in the house. Lol.

10. Yeah I like to keep it small too, my box is the biggest I wanna go while I'm still living with my parents, it's kinda easy to hide (in a drawer) and my parents would never search my room anyway. :p

I'm still an amateur too btw, I gathered all these things kinda fast haha

11. #11 Mister Meaner, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Edit: whoops. sorr about the size. too high to fix

12. ^ Your pipes are nice man

13. ^^ awesome stash, looks really clean I love it!

14. I'm loving that stash right there. Lots of bud u got there haha. I can't wait until I get to start having that much.

15. I'm dry, fuck..

16. I'm getting more bud tomorrow, and will gladly post a new picture of the jar, but this time there will be bud in it. :)

17. My iPad can't take pics but 2gs dro and 1g mids never mixed before

18. Yo ppl post some!!

19. ^ looks like some heavy shit man