Post your outdoor bud shots!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by sergei, Feb 28, 2011.

1. #1 sergei, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    I was looking around on here and saw that there is a thread for organics and indoor bud shots, but what about us outdoor growers?! I know deep down inside that we do it best, after all this is the way it has been done for thousands of years!:smoke::D
    So this is a thread dedicated to those of us that brave the outdoors, the guerrillas and the back yard gardeners, this one is for you! Post your best bud shots pre harvest or even your outdoor grow's dried product. Please post the strain and a little about your grow, and I'm sure the good folks here on GC would love to give you some feedback!

Sorry to say I have not really had much success due to rippers over the past 3 years outdoors, but last year I was able to harvest my one plant, a Dinafem Haze Automatic. It was grown in organic soil and fed organic fish emulsion during the flowering phase. Harvested it during the first week of October, and the smoke was out of this world!:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    enjoy guys! I hope this sticks!

2. #2 ASGROW, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Great thread idea sergei!

Should get much more populated once the aussies are done, and once the northern hemisphere is flowering, it'll be packed!

I thought that I would share some pictures of my Orange Crush Clone harvest that was grown outdoors in the northern hemisphere in January and February. It was grown in FFOF using Fox Farm grow big and tiger bloom, as well as calmag and molasses.

I am in Australia using a computer in an internet kiosk, so I cant resize these bitches! sorry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bump~ this threa would be awesome, please post all your pics homies

4. #4 kelpy1440, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    The plant came from a seed bag of some hydro, any one who can tell me something about the genetics of My plant , smells like lemony/ citrus/ sour.

- earth collected from the forest

- grown 100% outdoor

- basically salt fertilizers where used, i bought them on home depot

The plant was really beautiful.

What do u think?
    :D:smoke::hippie:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ill be back here in a couple months ! unless these bugs keep bitchin

6. #6 stupidstuff, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    My signature.:wave: I have a knack for outdoor. I grew this in small 5 gallon containers. I dont worry about how much I get or density. Only one thing concerns me, strength.

Outdoor OG-kush
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. ^^Dam that is some fiiiiiiiiine herb!!

8. that shit looks fire Stupid!
    keep these coming! love what I've seen so far!

9. I'll sub into this.

Purple Maroc.

after your thrid or fourth day of trimming, you get lazy . :smoke:

Attached Files:

10. i love seeing some good outdoor buds. my opinion is if you take very good care of your outdoor garden (good nute dosing) the results will be superior..

i love my indoor but idkk outdoor just makes me think of some indians growing some dank..

11. This has that classic goldish colored oregon outdoor look probably very resinous and potent and obviously grown well :p

12. i want to see more!

13. here are a few floewring pics of my supposed ATF clone grown outdoors(pics were taken at about 4 weeks into flower)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Yum Yum Yum! that girl looks gorgeous! What kind of medium are you growing her in? Gunna be some sweeeeet sweeeeet medicine!:smoke:

15. thanks! the medium is a mix of Sunshine growers mix, and ancient forrest, ar 60/40, i tossed some organic vegi/tomato fert in there and some coffee grinds, i watered mostly with compost tea i brewed and once a month i would give it a feedin with GH flora nova either grow of bloom depending. this is only the second plant i have ever tried growing so far i am happy. i do have 20 super hot peppers growing too.

16. #16 kelpy1440, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    Ok guys this pics are from December, that´s the reason of the size , 100% outdoors
    conditions:
    BAGSEED
    SMELL: KUSHY (like kush with a hint of cranberries:)
    taste: like cranberries with sandalwood or an aromatic wood(strange but very pleasant)
    SOIL_: healthy soil from theforest
    Nutrients: orchid nutes from M.gro (nothing really special)

WHAT DO U THINK?

:wave::D:hippie::bolt:

i´m improving into organics now, with nutes from GH so i will post the results in 2 months, will be using General organics line , with sunshine 4 mix. pics coming soon

(sorry if i had too many grammatic errors.i´m not from an english spoken country)
    GOOD SMOKES

Attached Files:

17. dank :smoke:

18. nice!!!!lovin the outdoor dank. Im so fckin anxious harvest timee

19. i hear ya! 2-3 weeks out till i cut her down. then the kids are growing for summer! :)

20. wow that alaskan thunderfuck is sure a gorgeous plant :eek: