Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kosher kush x chocolope f1. Day 65. Just getting milky .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. Deadhead OG about 2 weeks left

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Organically grown Romulan
    20180520_212813.jpg
    Romulan3.jpg
    20180510_221546.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Pretty small but damn

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you! I grow sea of green most of the time, which is why the buds are on the smaller end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Peyote Cookies frosting up already

Attached Files:

7. Here's a macro shot for you all - Romulan, ripening up and getting closer to harvest.
    IMG_0032 (10).JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dead head OG
    Red Russian
    Peyote Cookies
    Bananium
    Sugar Black Rose
    Glue Gelato
    Strawberry Glue
    Midnight Kush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Nectar for the gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. I no its a older pic but its wise of u to grow next to your pool or a body of water like so.. Thats why ur buds are very uniform and thick n solid. Your getting double rays or twice the power of light on em from the sun shining from above plant and from the reflection coming off the water.. Basically almost every inch of plant is gettn blasted with mother natures best spectrums of light that cannot be matched by any grow light.. That is why i say that the best pot u can get imo is outdoor organic grown. Especially no till if done right is the absolute best imo. I do both in and out and my opinion isnt taking anything away from indoor cause im very happy with my 9 quantum lights and the results they produce but outdoor in right climate and properly grown is my favorite.. Sorry 4 long message but wanted to say nice job with plants, i got the same black pot ur plant in also.. Mine has 2 thick rope handles also. And if possible i dont no u but if u can keep utilizing that pool for ur outdoor, u wil b very happy with the plants u could produce with the added bonus of reflection.. Id try find a tan or white pots to grow in maybe cause i can see it really gettn hot too at times. Less heat to roots the less chance of stressing the plant and u from watering so much.. Ok im done yappn now keep up good work enjoyd the pic

11. Thanks for the kind words and that why I have them poolside all the plants around the pool are huge from this. I have some fabric pots this year to keep the roots a bit cooler and have them on some dollies so I can roll them nice and close to the water! Tutankhamun on the left and a sour cheese on the right
    20190624_182221.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Very nice, wish i could be there for harvest lol

13. Bananium and peyote cookies about 3 weeks left

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Very nice looking ladies

15. Thanks man

16. Chocolate mint og[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  17. 78830AF9-C8D6-460A-BE5B-920B651FC1A6.jpeg