Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Hey bro can u inform me sum more if poss on jelly pie? Gettn ready to pop sum beans of and happen to see ur pics and can tell u no how to grow by pics just wanted any valueable tips on her? Thx bro 20 yr grower here but only 2nd grow indoors. Rest has been 2 harvests a yr outdoors. But thx dude when u can✌

• Like Like x 1
  2. What is ILGM?

3. It’s a abbreviation. The guy is a representative of the website “ I love growing marijuana “

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cool. Me Too! Haa!
    Photo pop
    Lighter is 20 yrs old and still works well to give proportion and color perspective
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oop! (My machine gun) DSCN6398.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Schplakken

ILGM stands for ilovegrowingmarijuana

• Like Like x 1
  6. Schplakken

Here is my link to our Thread on Humic and Fulvic acid and more. Check it out i'm sure you will find it very imformitive

Humic Acids Man

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20190411_143022~2.jpg auto cheese grown with Gaia green

8. Nice job my friend, right on. What's up next for you ?

9. Gotta love them sativa long ball bat buds! The machine gun is badass if yours..the plant is equally badass . good job with her

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Me?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Gotcha bro! Prolly gonna make an order soon. I put it in my tool bar!

12. Yeah, I looked at that and it's quite thorough!
    I use supplements with humic acid like floralicious and terp teas. Maybe the fulvic acid works in conjunction with humic?
    I heard 2 different guitar amps today and one was shrill and 1 was thumpy.
    When they were played together, it sounded better than either one alone. Symbiosis!

13. From what I understand the Fulvic acid works better with the plant the Humic but both togetter work very well for the plant. Should get some awesome results. and fluvic acid as a spray works like you wouldn't believe, helps to open up the leaves spore which takes in more light and nutrients and just explodes and you can tell the difference in your plants in about two hours

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes you my friend

15. I have a Dinamed CBD going now that will be done early June and I just put a Tutenkahman and CBD Critical cure in paper towel for my outdoor summer grow.
    20190415_140758~2.jpg

16. Almost done! 20190518_092321~2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Seedsman CBD cream and cheese

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5