Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Rolex Og , no till.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2182 Hunter2348, Mar 11, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    [​IMG]
    Close
    Colorado cookies
    Nectar For The Gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not sure I'm officially organic? Used water from fish tanks and a little bat guano and salts. Mainly fish shit and organic laiden water. [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey not growing the gold leaf strain but very similar sativa hybrid in notill and ive had similar issues. Ran This pheno few times and drinks like a bastard make sure you’re not underwatering.... ive also noticed it does better when humidity is on the higher side in veg 50-60%. 35-45% ghey drink too fast. First make sure its not over fert or N toxicity.

5. It actually drinks very little . Only have to water once a week vs 2-3 times a week on my other large veg plants . I’m wondering if over watering caused it .

6. Hmm thats strange could be... they do have similar symptoms, if its droopy then perks up 15-20min after water its most likely underwatered. If you have cupping leaves and and burnt tips and what looks like ph issues or lockout it most likely overwatered. Just to be safe id let it dry out real good till it appears under watered and pot feels light then i would water with plain h20 try not to soak the pot go light and make sure the soil is somewhat damp throughout ( notill soil should have the moisutre of a rung out sponge

7. If you say your PH is fine,then it's most likely NUTRIENT BURN what week of vegg are they?
    When you flip to 12/12 you'll need less Nitrogen and more P K
    But don't cut them down no need for that my friend

8. Did you use liming agent?

9. This should answer your question

Nutrient Burn causes leaf tips to appear yellow or burnt. They can also be brown
    and twisted and crispy looking. Depending on the severity it can show many different
    symptoms and shows on lower part of the plant when its young, at older stages it
    can move anywhere on the plant. The burn will creep into the center of the leaf
    causing it to curl and dry up. It depends on the specific nutrient that is in excess.
    For example, too much nitrogen causes leaves to curl downwards and too much potassium
    creates brown spots near the edge of the leaf. Either way, nutrient burn may potentially
    kill your plant or lead to it having a strong chemical taste.

To fix the problem when you have Nutrient burn, you want to flush out the plants
    with lots of water.

Soil

Soil should be flushed with lots of water, Use 3 gallons of water per one gallon of soil.
    Flush very thoroughly, after plant recovers usually after a week, you can resume using
    nutrients after a week or a week 1/2. When you flush your soil, you flush everything out,
    a lot of nutrients go with it, including the soil nutrients.

Hydro `````````````````
    Change out the reservoir, flush out any lines and clean out the entire system and
    replace with plain water for the first hour, then start out with lower parts per
    million (PPM)
    Its good to clean out your system every 2 weeks and replace with fresh water and
    nutrients. Some people change everything every week!

Ahh, nute burn! Stop this by not adding to much chemical/organic nutrients to your
    water,foliar feeding. DONT feed more than 1 time a week unless using weak amount,
    use 1/4 strength for first feeding and then go up to 1/2 strength from then on when
    using chemical nutrients. Its very easy to overdo it. Causes leaf tips to appear
    yellow or burnt. NEVER give nutrients to plants that are under 2 weeks of age, at
    this age the soil nutrients are enough to suppliment them untill 2 weeks of age or
    more depending on how good your soil is. Using ferts before 2 weeks will almost
    likley kill your plants.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. D0D8C94B-A68F-486C-8565-95084B25897F.jpeg 2578B00E-C836-402A-A256-2C44BEEFDB5C.jpeg Made these strains. 2 different strains

• Like Like x 3
  11. That is really awesome that you did that. CHERRS TO YOU SIR I mite give it a go but wright know I'm working on my soil amendment that I came up with as of wright now I know that it has 18 different Amnio Acids just wait for a complete report from the lab.

12. I don't know if this is organic, like the title says, but it's some cannabis plants, so I'm guessing...Organic! Haa!

13. I don't know if this is organic, like the title says, but it's some cannabis plants, so I'm guessing organic to some degree! Haa! (all from my journal)
    DSCN8237.JPG DSCN8340.JPG DSCN8218.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSCN6633.JPG DSCN6404.JPG DSCN6526.JPG DSCN6345.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. HEY cHICKEN,

I gota tell ya brother that sterio gives them ladies a run for their money … lmao
    Nice setup my man. You have been a busy body lol and nice plants. I know it's a lot of work.
    I'em going to start a new journal On Humic and Fulvic acids and how they work with the plants. hope you will check it out. Should be lots of info to apply to you grows

• Like Like x 1
  15. 1E86E21A-1D18-49AA-8D21-D9C0D13F989C.jpeg I L G M. ... odd you say that, my next grow will focus on the soil also. Got a 50 lb bag of this. Should last for many grows.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes it will and you should check this link out. It's my journal on the same subject and there is a lot on soil also.
    Garrigan"s soil recipe

Humic Acids Man This is a very awesome thread

17. Yes it will and you should check this link out. It's my journal on the same subject and there is a lot on soil also.
    Garrigan"s soil recipe

18. Yes it will and you should check this link out. It's my journal on the same subject and there is a lot on soil also.
    Garrigan"s soil recipe

• Like Like x 2