Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. It just goes to show that it's not "HOW LONG " you've been growing , but " HOW" you grow lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. My first grow. About a little older than a month

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Nice looking plants. What are you growing ( Strain ) ?

4. Deadhead og

• Like Like x 3
  5. Grand Purple Wreck finishing up MVIMG_20181124_224022.jpg MVIMG_20181124_224001.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. You on the east coast ? Dead head is huge around here In Ma. I got 2 cuts of that . A cut from a long time ago . Really fluffy , and a new cut , chunky . Good bud. Very uplifting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yes I am Tenn But grew up in Norwell, Mass

• Like Like x 1
  8. Organicaly grown Lavender jones x cbdream . Into 5weeks flower. 1549409996525.jpg

GrassJ4o2e0

• Like Like x 3
  9. Critical Orange Punch (organic)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Tue May 23 22-39-04.jpg Thu Feb 21 14-11-08.jpg Tue May 23 22-39-04.jpg Thu Feb 21 14-11-08.jpg

The 2nd pic down is my Gold Leaf from ILGM she is ending her 5th week on 2/24/19

4th pic is the Granddaddy Purple from ILGM seed bank and is also ending her 5th week of flower.
    I'm thinking 2 maybe 3 more weeks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lavender Dream indoor organic 20190219_174139.jpg

GrassJ4o2e0

• Like Like x 3
  12. No shit! scituate guy myself lol repping the southshore on GCF!

• Like Like x 1
  13. It looks to me that your doing just fine without picking my brain … lol

14. going to have you send me a Lobster here pretty soon … lmao

15. Well getting there been growing for 2-3 years think im starting to get the concept of this living organic notill style, pretty cool what you can accomplish when working with nature rather than trying to control her. Im sure there are all kinds of tricks and techniques youve gathered over the years seems like my end product gets better with each round and added experience i can only imagine how much experience you can pull from probably isn’t a single deficiency or pest or situation you havnt came across. Youve been growing longer than ive been alive pretty impressive.
    Salute and respect to the original farmers that paved the way and shared and passed down their information and knowledge.

16. Back in the day you would buy a 4 finger ounce for $20. bucks. now it's $20. bucks a gram.

Here is a pic of my Gold Leaf from ILGM
    She had to be tied up along with the rest of the girls last night, they started falling over yesterday afternoon.
    took me 4 hours of tie'n them up with string
    IMG_20190308_060719.jpg IMG_20190308_060842.jpg IMG_20190308_061926.jpg

17. 20 bucks a Z id have no reason to grow haha those look awesome man looks like some island sativa what the flavor like on those girls? Im runnin one that looks similar smell like citrus.

18. Your good my friend, it smells like citrus and is Sativa
    Origin of Gold Leaf Strain
    The Gold Leaf marijuana strain was created by Robert Bergman, expert cannabis grower and owner of ilovegrowingmarijuana.com. Over generations, the strain has been refined, so the seeds produce sativa-style, tall cannabis plants.

Gold Leaf combines 40% sativa genes with 60% indica genetics to create the perfect blend of euphoria and uplifting creativity. This sativa-style plant contains high concentrations of both THC (21%) and CBD.

Effects of Gold Leaf Strain
    The effects of the Gold Leaf strain can be felt immediately. This marijuana is a mood booster. So, it leaves you feeling uplifted, happy and giggly. You’ll experience a euphoria that brings on surges of creativity. Here’s what you can expect to experience from Gold Leaf:

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I’m growing gold leaf right now . Having issues with burnt tips in veg . I’m in no till. My ph is good . It’s the 2nd golf leaf I’ve grown . First one I cut down before flowering cus of this same issue . The stems eventually turn purple and the leaves turn yellow . I’ve run 4 other strains in this exact pot with no issues . The growth rate is good . Just don’t want to flip it. I’m sure it will worsen in flower . Have u had any issues like that with gold leaf . ? The last time I cut down I put a 5th element in that pot . No top dressing after and it went right through veg and flower no issues .