Post Your Organic Bud Shots

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Chunk, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Looks dam good to me.. I just got rid of what I had from my last grow...well I have my own stash...
    I'm hopping I can get all setup by next weekend not this one coming.
    Cause i'm going under the knife Nov 1st and will be down for awhile. But as I see it will give me something to do. By the way it;s my right shoulder replacement.....

2. (Ace Seeds) Panama x Bangi Haze
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You'll be busy at harvest and that not to far away from what I see...

• Like Like x 1
  4. That shot was from 5:45 am yesterday, just before I chopped her.
    Hope the shoulder is doing ok ILGM Will

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's Nov 1st I go for shoulder replacement. But Thank you. It's getting to the point where I can't use my right hand anymore it hurts so bad. I've but smoked all that I have to help the pain. But any way you going to post a pic of the hanging....lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dutch Passion Blueberry coming down very soon.... Screenshot_20181019-002918.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Now that would win Bud Of The Month Contest over at ILGM for sure.
    Well only if the seeds were bought there sorry about that. But you would give them a run for their money....lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great shot nice camera and grow skills

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some hanging
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Now that's an awesome hanging and take. Had to have taken for ever to trim....lol
    You think that will hold you over the winter ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Still trimming one plant - over a pound
    Got 5 more plants to go at least as big or bigger. I'll still be trimming come winter lol.

• Like Like x 3
  12. The way it sounds to me you'll be trimming till next spring....lmao

• Like Like x 2
  13. Getting over a pound from one plant is a mazing in it's self. I don't have the luxury of growing outside even though my friend are scouting out places for a grow next spring. We plan on 80 to 100 plants

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you! Sorry for the late reply. Congrats on that huge harvest!
    Thanks! I registered at the link you gave me a while back. Didn't realize the plant had to be from seed purchased there...all good though. I just enjoy snapping and posting bud pics for anyone who might enjoy them

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ya i'm sorry about that , but i'm starting a new contest over there and had asked them if it would be ok to have other growers from other forums to come and join in the fun......we'll see what they say.

B Safe
    will

• Like Like x 1
  16. Banana Cookies IMG_20181104_000001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Blueberry right before chop.... MVIMG_20181104_012117.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Beauties man!!! Im coming back to organics so I’ll be able to share here soon too.

Here’s a Rainmaker I just chopped in coco (not organic)

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Thanks

That Rainmaker is a good lookin gal! I've thought about go in Coco a try. I almost did a while back but realized how much money I'd already sunk into my mix lol.

I watched Ironhead run through all the variations of his mix and saw his results. Never made the switch though.

20. I’ve been growing in both ends, organic and DTW coco for awhile. Coco has given me some giant 3/4 oz dry buds and heavy yields. The taste does suffer though.

My soil mix vegs almost as fast as my coco grows, after many tweaks. I could never perfect a water only soil to get hard dense buds. So I started using Aptus Supplements and from what I’ve seen, I’m ditching the coco and coming back to organics, with the addition of the Aptus products.

Here’s some White Sharks in 15 gallon pots of soil, 3.5 weeks into flower. I’m amazed at these girls

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2