Post your nutes!

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Freakshow68, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 Freakshow68, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    Hey coco-nuts! What are y'all using for nutrients? post up your nute mix so others can see how we make the amazing buds we make

here's mine:

Drip fed coco (from Botanicare compressed bricks), 40 gallon rez, RO water

General Hydroponics 3 part
    GH liquid Kool Bloom
    House and Garden Top Boost
    Sugar Daddy
    i also use Fox Farms Tiger Bloom as PH Down

GH powder kool bloom in the last 2 weeks of flower

I will be trying Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist line for the next grow. we'll see how it does

2. #2 Lapperton, Jul 31, 2010
    wow, impressive line up.

using extra chunky coco husks from petstore, same stuff just no brand name, lizards and burrowing animals love this shit.

in a dwc of course

I use GH micro and bloom on the lucas formula
    superthrive
    epsom salt (for mag)

and thats it.. although im going to use cane juice for late flowering.

3. Canna Coco A & B
    Canna Rhizotonic
    Canna 13/14 PK
    Growtek Cal-Mag
    Mollasses

Not all at once obviously.

Use the rhizotonic as folar until well into veg

4. nice, fellas. I'll be running Canna nutes for a hand-watered set up in a shower grow.
    how do you like the canna, buzz?

lapperton, talk to me about the cane juice.

5. fox farm grow big and fox farm tiger bloom and bat guano. everything turned out really bomb.

6. #6 Lapperton, Jul 31, 2010
    i used to use bud candy half way through flowering. but then i checked the indgredients.

Ingredients: Soluble Potash (K2O), Potassium Sulfate, 72 trace elements, Organic acids, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polyphenolic Compounds, Esters, Raw Cane Juice, Sweet Brown Molasses
    CARBOHYDRATES: Xyclose, Maltose, Glucose, Galactose, Aribinose
    EXTRACTS: Cranberry Extract, Grape Extract, Malt Extract, Fermented Yeast Extract VITAMINS: B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B-7, B-12
    AMINO ACIDS: L-Alanine, L-Arganine, L-Asparagine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Cystine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Tryosine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine

and i was like WOAH.
    now there are alot of things in there that plants love. but i want to keep it simple, and cheap.
    raw cane juice is the only thing i have lying around, and GH micro and bloom are more than enough for my plants right now. the drops of superthrive every now and then make them go POP.

ladies love the carbs and sugars late in the game, growing hydro is like getting fat chicks drunk.

7. "growing hydro is like getting fat chicks drunk" - ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    come here, baby, I've got chocolate and raspberry vodka for ya

I'm diving into AN to give them a try so I will be getting some Bud Candy next month. Been using Sweet and Sugar Daddy at the end of my flowering cycles and the pants really like it and sugar up nicely

8. #8 deacon, Jul 31, 2010
    first off.....nice thread....cudos freakshow

canna a plus b
    rizo
    fox farm trio
    superthrive
    cal/mag supp..
    blackstrap molassas
    bloombastic...this shit seems to work great
    the gear shifter nob from my old 70 stang:eek:
    toe nail clippings from ex girlfriends:eek:
    ...............just kidding bout these last 2....ok...only the gearshift nob
    sure theres more

medium

2/3coco....1/3 perlite
    wormcastings
    bat guano
    dolimite lime
    sulfer
    blood meal
    bone meal

i dont think theres a one all for coco...we each tweak it to our needs.....eds workin' on just add ph'ed water..too cool.....i'm like 50/50...i sup the medium and change up nutes all the time.....the fact is coco makes ya look good...is forgiving....and the ladies love it...it wont be long till its not our little secret anymore:( and this becomes one of the busiest forums....and we got a good mix of what seem to be pretty cool folks who just wanna grow and help out.....its all good.......puttin' a fattie in the air in all your honor...and i feel like gettin baked:D

9. Tiger bloom and grow big outdoor grows .

10. bloombastic?!

what is this now?

who makes it?

whats in it?

:smoke:

11. Botanicare:

Pure Blend Pro bloom
    CalMag
    Hydroplex
    Aquashield
    Great White
    sm-90 (to keep away gnats)
    molasses (when the time is right)

12. no Big Bloom? why?

13. I dont know I've always gotten good results with just the 2.

14. atami makes it...folks at hydro shop comped me a bottle...expensive shit but i like the results...can feed plants longer into flowering mode with no shitty aftertaste..trace minerals and voodoo i think..if they didn't give me a bottle i would never have tried it...their good people and ya gotta trust somebody besides the dogs..lmao:Dgo for samples first if you can for sure...like anything...if i dont try it myself i never really know

15. kewl, man. whatever works for ya! and I mean that. I've had folks over the years freak out over some of my grows. Ya know what, it friggin works

16. i hate to tell people how to grow there plants. but calmag? why shell out the extra dough for a name brand product?

more often than not, your plants will never have a calcium deficiency, so most people are just using calmag for the Magnesium. epsom salt is magnesium sulfate, a very accesible source of magnesium for your plants, just a pinch in your res does the trick.

im not knocking the product, its a great one that works the way it says it will. but an "under your sink" alternative is always appealing to me.

just a rant.:smoking:

17. have found in both my coco grows that the plants tend to need calcium more...coco just seems to eat this shit up...just what works for me:smoking:i find i have a way greater chance of totally fuckin' up a grow when i start chuckin' household items into my medium....let the experts do that for 8 bucks and piece of mine:wave:

18. i agree with you on the chuckin' part. i try to put as little into my plants as possible, so if something does go wrong it can easily be solved.

although i admire youre ingredients, care to post some pics of the final product?

also what size pots do you grow in with your mix?

19. Canna Coco A and B
    Canna Rhizotonic
    Canna Cannazym
    Canna PK 13/14
    BioCanna BioBoost

Botanicare Cocogro Coco coir/peat
    Botanicare Cal-Mag plus (veg only)
    Botanicare Liquid Karma (only during cloning)
    Botanicare ZHO

Humboldt Nutrients Sea Cal (flower only, low levels, infrequently)
    Humboldt Nutrient Sea Mag
    Humboldt Nutrients Hum-Bolt
    Humboldt Nutrients Flavorful
    Humboldt Nutrients Deuce-Deuce
    Humboldt Nutrients Honey ES

Humboldt Counties Own Gravity Flower Hardener

Earth Juice Bloom (only when I need a mild organic PK supp)
    Earth Juice Catalyst

General Hydroponics Rare Earth (ammendment/top dressing)
    General Hydroponics pH down

Yeah, I know, epic huh?

20. you can check out my grow in the show us your coco grow forum in hydro forum...this link shit tears me up...a preview...day 18 flower :smoking:[​IMG]