Post your mood... with smilies!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Well, thats my idea.... I was bored and it a post I started to use a bunch of smilies and thought... "Wow... all these smilies next to eachother look like a bunch of stoners..."

just think about it...
    :D:smoking::eek:;):p:cool::rolleyes::confused::eek::hello:

Just imagine that...

So to start off, my current mood:

:laughing:

2. :eek: w/ the small opiate puples + :smoking:= :D

3. :cry:
    unless i get some unexpected money, i have another month to wait to smoke any herb.
    my job is great except for being paid monthly...

4. im trying to :bolt: work and then :bongin:

5. :confused_2:

Im a little confused and a little anxious.

Ahh shit, w/e life goes on wether i like it or not.

6. my mood:

:yay:/:yummy:

as im eating delicous chickfila, i just got:

new polo shirt
    volcom tshirt
    fucking SICK hoodie
    2 element hats
    2 pairs of plaid shorts
    long sleeve shirt

and it was all free!!!

7. :(

My life is crap right now, I need to work hard to get it back on the right track.

8. I guess right now there's a combo of feelings:

:cry:My sister is moving to Indiana
    :smoke: I'm kinda hiiigh

But over all I'm more :cool: right now

9. thats awesome! indiana is bomb

10. The part that I drove through was mostly cornfields and farmland, she's moving near Lafayette thou, she says it's nice there? Who knows, all I have to say is I have no idea how you people survive without the ocean in the summer.

11. Wheres the "bored as hell with no weed" smile?

12. :hello: simply because its great being ''ME''

13. Content [​IMG]
    and
    tired [​IMG]

14. :yummy:
    Yay for getting drunk!
    :hello:eric:hello:

15. Right now, i'm sort of

........................................__......................................................
    .................................,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Ugh... I dont like my job.

16. wish they had a smiley that looked all yacked out.

17. Lol....nice touch

where ya working now?