Post Your Internet Speed Test Results

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Test. What happened to my last post?

2. Ohh well, here is a repost:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is there a way to automate testing (schedule them) to run every 1hr? I'm looking for a utility to do this to test out bandwidth overtime (over the course of a week or so).

The closest thing I've found was a program that seems to be a bit out-dated: Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test - About the test (Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test) - and it isn't free (for the automation) :)

3. I thought it said you get price cuts and new shoes ahahaha
    But seriously? They want you to keep the service that bad?

4. atm 8.13mbps d and 768kbps u. I usually hit 12mbps d but downloading some stuff atm

5. #86 Fëanor, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    This is incorrect.  ISPs do not throttle traffic based on specific ports....all your traffic is throttled regardless of port.  They may BLOCK some specific ports but anything that's open is throttled.  I guarantee it.

Here are my results.  I'm a little disappointed in the download speed, should be more like 150 Mbps :(

[​IMG]

6. #87 Nyxierawr, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  7. [​IMG]
    Did not expect this

8. Id say I got pretty good internet for where I live. Hard to get good speeds.

[​IMG]

9. #91 Broseph, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

10. #92 CMGarcia55, Oct 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

I get decent speeds for the price but it's still shit.

11. I have the same results and same IP lol but damn some of your internet speeds are insane....100mbs really!? ahahaha at least this works enough to listen to music and be on grasscity so I guess I can't complain too much  :D  except playing online and those damn lag spikes fuuuuuuu lag

12. I saw that and I was like DAMN! Some people here have crazy speeds. I'm ok with what I have though and it's pretty cheap too. I pay 20 bucks so I can't complain.

I don't pay too much more than that. I don't have cable but yeah, I got 57.5! I get awesome torrent speeds. Having good internet is sooo important it took me years to find out my current service is the best and I used to hate on it for being that extra bit more than the others.

14. #96 CMGarcia55, Oct 22, 2013
    There's shitty internet speeds where I live which is weird since I live 5 minutes outside of Houston so you would expect better speeds. Comcast is just as bad as ATT here so there's really not much choice. I think Texas has shitty internet overall.

15. #97 Cereal Killer, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

Too damn slow. Maybe has something to do with the fact that my server is actually 120 miles away from me :confused:

16. [​IMG]

My Internet Sucks.