Post Your Internet Speed Test Results

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Yea those things are $100 in the store last time I saw.

2. [​IMG]

My shit sucks :(

The internet isn't great..but I think it's mostly my computer. I only payed $40 for it so..it's not too good. Works good enough to come to the city though :smoking:

Edit: I don't know what the fuck Cellco partnership DBA is..my internet is through verizon USB plug thing.

3. Fine....I thought we shared a bonding moment :(

4. And in the end, isn't that all that really matters? :smoke:

5. [​IMG]

I'm slow...sad

6. #26 E n i g m a, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Wow your ISP sucks no offense.
    Monitoring customers internet usage? wtf?!
    Cable One - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Is this any good??

[​IMG]

8. Yea, something liked this happened to my friend. He torrents the FUCK out of anything he finds. Movies, music, video games, software, you name it. He was actually downloading so much shit his internet provider told him he needs to cut it down or they'll limit him. Bullshit huh?

9. Yes I mean you get a certain amount of bandwidth you should be able to use it. People in America are charged astronomical prices for internet access when we have like the slowest download speeds on the planet.
    Japan's Internet access speed 30 times faster than connections in U.S.

10. You should have picked a server closer to you than ~200 miles away, if you notice the rest of us are ~50 miles away from the server we picked. I saw your ping first and I was like damn slow as hell. Your selling yourself short.

11. is it wireless? cause that'll slow all ur interwebs right down.

12. I got a Linksys Wrt300n for like $40 off newegg and I'm happy with it. Doesn't have gigabit eathernet but what ever. Still have yet to try and load dd-wrt on my wrt54g.
    And for what its worth... [​IMG]

13. Some of you make me feel so much better about my internet.

14. I would if I knew how to do that shit...it's cool though. It doesn't feel slow and I don't use it for much :smoking:

It's wireless yea..I guess? It's like a USB stick you plug in the computer..then that sends signals out to some tower.

15. How old are you diceman?...my grandma knows more about wireless networks and DCHP servers than you do. lol jk :devious::p

16. 20 lol well..some people get more into computers then others ;)

My grandparents know more about computers then me too. They should though..they spend enough time on them haha