Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. My dads a pastor and he has a church van he uses when people form the church go to camps or whatever. I blazed inside the van before, last time I almost left a joint in there lol. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This past Saturday I was invited by a long time friend whom I hadn't seen in a few years to hang out with her and her friends. They had a nice little pool party going on and the herb was flowing freely. It ended up being a private event of 3 women (2 married), and myself.

A couple bong hits later, I noticed that one of the women I hadn't met before was getting increasingly agitated while texting on her phone. When I asked what was going on, the other two let me know that her alcoholic, gun nut husband was getting angrier by the minute over the fact that she was there. To make it worse, the other one (not my friend) was school yard egging him on by implying that another man (me) was there with them. These were all women in their 30's, but apparently the goal was to get the pissed off gun nut to show up, so that I could "handle the situation". Other than my friend, I knew no one at that party and had zero affiliations with any of them, yet they were orchestrating a meeting between me and an armed psychopath.

I had to explain to these chicks why I have no interest in "handling" anyone's business. Much less with a drunken and armed psychopath. Once this complex realization was made clear, the wife went home.

Twenty more minutes of ignoring the issue, the guy would have shown up with his two brothers, also armed, and I would have been high as hell trying to "handle" the situation.