Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Church bathroom. Smoke Buddy FTW

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Proud of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #543 bigocb, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    I feel neither pride nor shame. It was just another place I was.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yesterday night i didnt realize and lit up a joint inside of a restaurant where it is certainly forbbiden and got kicked out

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smoked in a L-39 albatros once

6. Domed a blunt before a concert, outside in the downtown area of a city (still illegal here). Sat on a curb in a parking lot, rolled up, and proceeded to walk around the block smoking and not giving a single fuck. Judging by my friends' level of sketchedoutness (they didn't wanna hit it ha!) and the sour faces of people I was walking by out on the street, I shouldn't have done that...

But I really was in a fiend mindset. I wanted to smoke my blunt and go watch the concert and nothing was gonna stop meprobably wouldn't do it the exact same way if I did it again. But I didn't get busted so oh well. The show was average and forgettable; I don't even remember what it was.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Churches, HS hallways, funerals, a wedding, the back of a cruiser with a cop(old buddy), in walmart while shopping, the edge of a mosh pit, with a carny at the local fair and a LOT of driving around blazing with an oversized bong.

I plan on hitting some bud with someone today in the back of a frozen custard store. Yay for free food!

Weed goes where I go.

• Like Like x 2
  8. When I was in high scool I would smoke there daily while breaktime and there were always teachers around but we didn't give a fuck (Yes I was that stupid).

On a very very central street at 9pm when everyone was out walking there and cops were passing by pretty often. There were a couple of street musicians playing there and we wanted to enjoy it to the maximum lol

In my blacony while my parents were asleep two rooms away with their windows open (we share the same balcony) and they aren't even cool with me smoking cigarettes.

On the deck of a ship with a lot of people around. We just hoped that because of all the air no one was going to smell anything.

Just half an hour before a nihilist anarchists march started at a very sketchy neighborhood. That means people with molotovs, smoke bombs, bricks and even guns and police all over the fucking place searching for people to arrest and incriminate..

Fun times!

9. School bathroom

Neighborhood street

My closet in high school when my mom was home

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I once was drinking and toking in McDonald's parking lot that at the time I worked at and called out that day to chill with some chicks, they wanted burgers and I was so tore up forgot I called out then I suddenly remembered and dove behind cars like get me the fuck out of here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. In my old hometown near a train station there's a place from where they used to run the train traffic but now it's abandoned. There's a ladder made of slippery metal on its side. Did I mention it's around 30 feet high? Anyway when I saw the place the first time I knew I had to smoke on its roof and in a quiet winter night it was finally time to do it. It was raining all day and the ladder was quite slippery. Climbing up wasn't too hard expect for the my bong almost fell outta my pocket. When I was on the roof and stoned I realized what a stupid idea that was. After 30 minutes of "fuck I don't wanna die today I've got 5 g left at home. " I climbed down and surprisingly enough I fell down. Luckily I was only 5 feet over the ground. To make it even better I had to hide from a bypassing cop car.

• Like Like x 1
  12. On campus in the middle of the open quad area smoking out of an apple pipe I fashioned from the cafeteria. College learning is so much more involved when faded before class.

:love-mj:

13. My friends and I went to these woods in my area to smoke and as we were walking out of the area my friend throws this illegal like m80 and it goes off and as he goes to throw another one this military dad type guy comes flying at us on an atv and starts kind of yelling at us about lighting fireworks on his property. We were so freaked out we just said "sorry man we wont come back here again" and he just looks at us and then takes off. It was really spooky

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Last night on the beach with my friends when a cop walked up to us and we almost got out asses beat

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Funniest place is when we smoked on a random person's front lawn hiding behind their bushes.

Another time we were right on this busy main street, smoking on this schools property we were behind this short wall.

No worse place than in your car though.

16. Used to do that in the early years of high school nearly every day when no one brought a piece. We would up go to the register where the fruit was and just grab an apple, and get looks from the cashier lady because she knew we weren't trying to get some nutrition in our diet.

Then I'd hollow it out walking to the doors with a mechanical pencil... If I was staff or the resource officer I'd follow our group... so obvious haha.

But yeah looking back on it that's fucking nasty because of all the nasty pesticides and insect shit on the top of the apple. Better than using tin foil or something like a lot of other younger, stupider kids. So glad we started bringing pipes so we could smoke at school every day responsibly.

17. Smoking in the bathroom in highschool or in the woods across the street from high school. Friends house we were running gravs and as my friend was running one just a bout to take it his dad comes in. My friend put the grav in his closest and dad saw and goes I. The closet and just pulls at the bottle and yells,YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! Last time i smoke in someone's house who isn't allowed to smoke

18. It was my friends 16th birthday. We invited girls and got our hands on some ciroc and the girls brought weed. My friend being 16 couldn't take the girls to his house and smoke so we went to another friends apartment to figure out he's not there. The birthday boy chimes up that there's a jeep that's been parked out front for a couple years and has never moved. Six people including myself proceed to hotbox the lost whip. About half an hour later we get out of the jeep and walk to the store to get beverages. We come back and there's two cop cars parked next to the jeep with their lights on. One of the girls throws her purse into this tall grass before we pass the cops because there was weed in it. Now that we didn't have anything on us, we just walked passed the cop cars into the complex and go up some stairs for a little and just chill on this balcony. A girl, having a low tolerance, exclaims that the cops are circling around the complex. So me and the birthday boy leave the girls. My friend is a thief. He's been caught stealing from multiple stores. He snatches up their purse as we walk past it to go to a pond next to a church until things calm down. There was free weed in the bag so I didn't complain lol. We ended up meeting the girls again later that night to finish off the flavored vodka. We did the nasty but she still denies it to this day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Used to smoke in school bathrooms daily with my friends before school everyday until they built a new school with weird open plan bathrooms.

Smoked in a hotel bathroom as well when I was on a school trip.