Post your "I shouldn't be smoking here" moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NFunspoiler, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Six flags New England parking lot in un approving friends aunts car (Caught needless to say, was for sure worth it going on the rides while blazed tho)

My old room almost every night with un approving step mom & kids in the house (not smart got caught a bunch of times)

Behind school in woods with friends while said school is open

In un approving uncles house with his wife that i toke with on occasions still to this day.

At my grandmas house with my dad and she doesnt know eather of us smoke lol.

In front of a fire station lol
    And while walking down a main road more times that i can count.

Probably wayy more just can't think of em all

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Uhmm the stupidest shit I've done was back in high school, probably smoking everyday in the parking lot (which was patrolled by school admins or the SRO), or behind the damn band hall. Got caught baked by the assistant principal/principal twice, but they always let me off the hook because I actually cared about school and I represented our college-prep program.:pimp:

3. I was with my mate and all my other mates had left heading for someones house. We were chilling smoking a J before we left and we had just finished when the cop drove past. I was actually down snorting something but he just drove past and turned around. I have no idea how he didn't see anything or maybe he just didn't care.

4. Smoked some weed while on community service, while on probation for weed. It was a cool place, basically parks and recreation, they would drop me off at a random gym in the county and would be by my self for 5-6 hours. One day decided to bring a few joints, shit was awesome. When they came and picked me up the guy asked me if I had a good nap or not Haha. Cheers

5. school bathroom lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Like right now ask I speak. I'm driving thru my town at night smoking bowls and a lot of crazy shit is happening lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Went to the San Diego Zoo with my best friend on Saturday, we're locals. I don't vape so I was scouting a good smoke spot all day and after two beers I was getting impatient. We ended up smoking a bowl in the bathroom by the pandas. The pandas are in the waaaayyy back of the Zoo so there was no one in that bathroom until a group of 4 or so little kids came in with their moms, lol. Still no regrets though.

• Like Like x 2
  8. My room, with the door closed and no windows open. 1 joint stunk it up for 3 days. Didn't get caught, lol.
    Walking. I don't know what it is with my neighbourhood, but someone is always in the street. Once, I even had a car pull up and ask for directions (to the house 100 metres down the fucking road) a few minutes after I lit one.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. #529 Its Dro Bro, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    I cant even post. Might get banned or incarcerated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I smoked a joint through my butt

11. Oh god... One time me and a friend went to a movie theater and I brought my little chillum and about a gram of weed, about 1/4 of the way into the movie we both finally got the courage to go to the movie theaters bathroom and smoke but we got so scared after just 2 hits that someone was going to walk in (the smoke would just linger even though we tried fanning it away with our arms) but then we went back and finished the movie...

I have also smoked inside both of my parents houses and have never gotten caught smoking but they did end up finding a pop can with ash on it that my stupid high self forgot to throw away. And me and my friends used to vape IN THE CLASSROOM when the teacher(s) were not looking until one day this kid snitched (some of the class would watch us but they didn't give a shit besides that one douche and no I do not vape the only time I have was in class with my friends)

• Like Like x 1
  12. If rooms count then I've also smoked in my room at my moms and dads house in the living room in both my dads and moms house and I've also smoked in my little sisters indoor play set.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm in San Diego right now

Sorry off topic

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I can't remember the last time feeling that way. Been awhile

• Like Like x 1
  15. Church choir loft.

• Like Like x 2
  16. my room in high school when my parents were home. opened the window and lit incense, yet I think they still knew...

least I have my own place now lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm smoking at Area 51 right now :)

Sent from AREA 51'S communication center

18. When you have to get rid of your smoke by putting it in the back pocket of your jeans and sitting down to put it out. OK with weed or roll ups that go out quickly, a bit hotter with a normal cigarette, but hot rocks can burn you through some lighter denims. Fortunately I wear Levi's and have a boyfriend who loves his leather shorts and claims that being thick cowhide he never feels any heat through them from rocks falling off my smoke.

19. Lmao I used to work at Five Guys Burgers and Fries and the managers and employees used to smoke at this dumpster we shared with several other stores. At one point we got this new manager and while I was on break I went to smoke a quick bowl by the dumpster. Suddenly I heard someone coming and stuck my bowl in my pocket. It was the new manager and he was like "you smokin dope back here?" and i was like "no just a cigarette". He didnt buy my story and told all my coworkers he caught me rolling a blunt. They asked me what happened and i was like "how does that stupid fuck mistake a lit bowl for me rolling a blunt?" LMFAO

20. Often walk through my old primary school as I live quite close and although I feel guilty it's kind of amusing. At least to myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum