Post your HOMEMADE smoking devices

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Kalabora, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Hey, Blades,
    After much searching and not finding anything similar to what I'm wanting. I decided to make this thread for all of us potheads who would rather spend money on weed than buying pipes, bongs, etc. So post up some pics of what you've made to smoke out of. And please only things that work well.

:wave:

2. #2 Kalabora, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    Here is a picture of my homemade gravity bong...

[​IMG]

A link to how to make this is in my signature.

Also if you have any medical tape for changing bandages that works much better than ducttape. And yes that is what is on it now. She looks much cleaner now than in that pic. I'll post a pic of it a little later on if this thread takes off.

3. There is honestly about like 30 other homemade topics, use the search button. There is most likely an official "Post your homemade"

And dont use tape and shit on your grav..thats just nasty man. Get a cheap 10$ gong setup slide or use just a ratchet head with a screen in it, cut a hole in the plastic cap then melt it a bit and it will fit in snug and wont move, you dont want to be inhaling plastic/tape shit.

4. Oh I did search. Even googled it and narrowed down google search to show only grasscity after I searched the forums. Every single thing I clicked on was just people who didn't have anything to smoke out of and wanted someone to tell them how to make something. I didn't see anything like this....maybe it should be the OFFICIAL.
    Also the socket in the pic is sitting in a steel tube that is sticking about an inch above and thru the cap. It will work without tape but leaks a bit. Oh and if you melt a socket into something plastic like you suggest. When you hit it for a while and especially if smoking with other people the socket will get so hot it will melt through the hole you stuck it in the cap. Been there done that my friend.

5. i love this idea for a thread ive made so many homemade things

ill come back with some pics

6. Oh and I decided to take a pic of what it looks like from the side for better clarity. This is a side view of everything except the container of water it goes in.

[​IMG]

7. ^ HA! Just add water! ^

8. Just spent like 10 minutes making this. Six Flags St. Louis souvenir Icee cup.

[​IMG]

9. Very nice bong man. Along time ago I made one kinda like that out of a budweiser thing like that.

10. Thats a really sick homemade ^^

11. This is going to be a cool thread, nice bongs dudes.

12. Thanks guys. Anyone's welcome to contribute! :hello:

13. Thanks! :D

14. Very cool bongs dave I guess the hose linking them is homemade lol homemade modification I guess! :) Does the glass make the water look blue or what is that?

15. Come on guys post up some pics. I'll be putting a few up later on today likely.

16. #18 BonghornLeghorn, Aug 28, 2011
    Well I have quite a few home made pieces. Here we go--

The first 3 are an apple pipe. Cored it, put a straw and a shotgun in it, capped it with a beer cap for a bowl, and put an ice cube in it. Tasty man.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a home made hooka from 3 milk bottles, a coke bottle, and a refrigerator ice maker kit. Doesn't work too amazing. Also, the metal thing coming out the right side isn't part of the piece, it's from a barbell behind it.

[​IMG]

This is from the leftover icemaker kit. It's a one hitter or even maybe considered a regular pipe (it's a pretty large bowl).

[​IMG]

And this is my bucket, using a socket and electrical tape.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Now that's what I'm talkin about, BongHorn! Great contribution! +rep and my 500th post w00t

18. #20 sleepy96, Aug 28, 2011