Post Your Heart Warming Animal Story/Video/Pic!

Discussion in 'General' started by Frasier, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I'll start it off with this one!

This little guy was abandoned by his birth mother and taken in and raised by these people.

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. I hope someone gave this dog some steaks

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This one has a special place in my heart.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I cry every time I see this...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. adorable videos @Azzanadra I always like your animal threads man.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks Tonika =)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #8 Frasier, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018

People often think of dogs as the family protectorate.

But our feline friends have our backs.

"Stupid hooman the water is bad!!"

"Hooman blyat don't let hand fall!"

Always appreciate what you have

• Like Like x 2

9. "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. My own cat is my personal hero.

As some of the members here on GC who know me can attest, I am terrified of ants. They really freak me out, less so these days as I've had to hands on deal with 15 home infestations and 45 outdoor infestations but anyway they really bother me.

I don't know how but somehow this little goofball knows and every time he spots ants he runs over to me and does a special meow (he normally isn't vocal at all unlike his sister) and then he leads me to where they are.

He's also flushed out 4 big wolf spiders and a Brown Recluse (which are very dangerous) along with a few roaches including a GIANT roach. He also flushed out a black beetle but he ate it... gross.

11. I love it!

But how does he know fish need water to survive?!

I always say, just because they can't speak our language or build doesn't mean they are stupid or less than us!

• Like Like x 2
  12. In this clip you can actually see Limbani spit his drink in excitement!!

13. Did you know Koko just died recently? :(

14. Yeah

15. #17 weedforum123, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    EDIT: Nevermind

16. Seems off topic.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I was driving on a highway one day when I could see a puppy in the middle of the road. At that point there were no cars along side me or directly behind but I could see them coming in mirror, so as I slowed down I started pumping my breaks to indicate for them to slow down which most of them did. The dog was in my lane at that point but just as a cnother car was coming (and hadn’t slowed down at all) the puppy ran over into the next lane and the car went straight over the top of it, only it didn’t come out the back!! This person would’ve seen in their mirror that it hadn’t come out and must be stuck under the car but made no attempt to stop or slow down. I sped up next it tooting and yelling at them to stop. It was two women and they were both making out like they couldn’t hear me!! So I sped up again and got in front of them knowing there were cars behind me so they wouldn’t be able to go around me. I slowly came to a stop making them have to stop too. I got out of the car and went to their window asking them why they wouldn’t stop and this dog must be under their car! They were just hysterical and blubbering saying “I don’t wanna know I can’t look” bla bla bla refusing to get out. I myself didn’t want to look either but knew I had to. To my absolute surprise when I got down to look this puppy was more or less fully intact and was somehow stuck under there. I ended up getting the jack out of my car (meanwhile the highway had come to a stop and now had an audience), jacked the car up with both of them still sitting in it mind you, and was able to get this puppy out. It had one it’s front paws missing a lot of skin and one of its hind “knees” with the skin removed all way to what looked like the bone! But still not bad considering it’d just been dragged under a car 100 or so metres.
    So now these women just drove off and I pulled over to the shoulder to think about my next move and a woman is yelling out from an overpass “does it have a pink collar?” And it did!! I couldn’t believe it. So not only had I managed to save this pup but was also able to reunite it with its owner all in one go!!
    I was pretty proud of myself that day lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I meant to write “brakes” above not breaks lol, but for some reason an error keeps occurring when I try to edit