Post your "had to be there" stories.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by blazincaucasian, Sep 28, 2010.

1. I can usually find the humor in these, especially when im high. I think you guys know what I mean.
    go for it!

ha one day i was high as hell and i was sitting on my couch and im missing like 2 blinds on my sliding glass door so you can see out the door a little.

I look over and do a double take and I was like

"Dude, its a fucking cat"
    friend: "whaa?" (stares at cat)
    "Dude, ITS A FUCKING CAT"
    friend "hahah"

laughed my ass off for a while, you could only see the cats little head haha. and we have a 6foot fence so i was like wtf.

2. I was at a rave this weekend and there was a gay guy(i'm assuming because he was only wearing underwear and suspenders) who was FUCKED up on something and he was trying to dance but he could barely stand up so he kept bumping into people. He bumped into a girl really hard and she got mad and shoved him then he shoved her back haha. What he didn't realize was that her huge boyfriend was standing right next to her! He got in the guys face and I thought the guy was about to get KTFO'd. Then some people separated them before anything happened. Looking back that sounds pretty funny just reading it but it was way better in person...

3. haha i woulda laughed