Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. First time getting high....
    Well, I was 14, and me and my friend decided to buy a dime, because we knew that it wouldn't take a lot to get high. So, we found a good spot to smoke, out in a public park, kind of in a field(We call it stoner park now).So we smoke out of an Arizona tea can, and get baked as hell. We then decide to go to a grocery store, because we had the munchies really bad. Long story, but it turns out we stole $50 bucks worth of food(all in a backpack), ate a lot of it, and passed out at 9:00 on my friends couch. Great time :)

2. freshman year 420 i was a dumb as little higschooler who wanted to smoke weed so my friend who was a senior rolled a few js and we smoked them in his car right after school and i just sat there laughing my ass off for a few hours

3. i guess this would be a good spot to put my first post...

i was always against smoking at first but all my close friends did it and i knew it was only a matter of time until i started...there were 4 of us at my friends house in 10th grade and we had 4 blunts and i remember juss gettin soo ripped and loving it so much and i knew from then on i would always be a smoker

4. #104 PurpFiend, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
    First some backstory:
    In the beginning of 8th grade, I became really curious about marijuana and began researching things surrounding the topic. All of the cool kids smoked weed. Because of this interest I generally got to know how bongs worked, and knew general terminology of weed stuffs. This becomes more relevant nearer to the end of the story.

Well, I was in 8th grade, and I had just finished my first quarter final exams. I was super worn out and still kinda stressed about how I would have done on the exams. My friend told me to chill out and that shit would be okay. I said something along the lines of "I'm trying to, but I'm too stressed out. I just need to relax." So he said, come back to my place, I can help you relax."

I was super Hesitant to go, because I thought my best friend from 8th grade was gonna rape me or something, but he got me to go. When we got to his place, we chilled in his room. i hadn't been in his room in a while, but before, he had nothing related to smoking, and this time, he had little 1 foot ice bong and a pack of papers. He rolled a joint, but I asked if we could empty the weed in the joint into the bong. He took this 1 foot bong and filled it with the 3-4 cubes of ice, packed the bowl and told me what to do. Being the clutz I am, I got nervous and dropped his bong. It shattered and the weed got mixed with a bunch of glass. This left us with no bong and just a little weed. We had to think fast.

I knew how to make a ghetto pipe from paroozing various sites (as I said in the first paragraph) and got to know how these things worked. I went into his kitchen and looked for anything to smoke out of. I had watched my friend smoke out of an apple pipe before, but he didn't have any apples. I then saw a small plastic teapot on the counter. I grabbed it and immediately had the idea. (I'm a smart mothafucka') I cut a hole in the top of the teapot, thinking my friend's bowl would still be working, but after we pulled it out of the bongwater smelling wreckage that was his bong, the bowl had broken. So we had to improvise. I grbbed my friend's flashlight (a super big maglite) and took it apart. I took out the bulb and screwed apart the things that held the lightbulb together and cleaned them out. I screwed them back together and used that as the bowl. We taped the bowl into the hole on the teapot and filled the teapot with ice. I knew it wasn't gonna be like his ice bong would have, but it was something to smoke out of. My friend said he liked how my ghetto pipe smoked more than the bong. Needless to say, I'm fucking MacGyver.

The high was really great. His house was empty at the time of both people and food, so we made a 5 mile pilgrimage from his house to the gas station(He lives in the suburbs.) As soon as we got to the gas station I bought all of the arizona iced tea I could fit into my backpack and we got 4 boxes of Oreos. I didn't blaze after that for 1 or 2 years, just couldn't get a dealer to sell to a 14 year old. I still have that shitty pipe. I might post some pics soon.

5. First time I got high was I think my fourth or fifth time smoking, hard to remember exactly. I remember I rolled a few joints with my buddy and we smoked them in the back yard with a couple friends from high school. The first thing I remember doing is lying on a hill staring up at the sky and all I was thinking about was "damn space is big". Then we attempted to jam, gave up, and had a conversation about Candyland. Good times. :)

6. My first time smoking I was a sophomore in high school. A few of my friends, who had all been smoking for months prior, ditched out on class that day but I stayed. They picked me up after school was out and we drove around and proceeded to kill an 8th of some dank out of a 2 foot bong. Then I went home and realized I had the memory of a fish. I couldnt remember what I was going to do. I would walk from one room to go do something and before I got to the other room I would forget. This went on for a couple minutes before I gave up and sat down on the couch and passed out. Good times.

7. My first time was in the summer of 10th grade. I called my buddy who I've known since we were in like 1st grade and he was known as the biggest pothead in our grade. So call him him and he comes to my house with a huge ass gram blunt. So we walk into the woods and light up. After about 10 minutes we leave and go to the gas station on the corner of my street to get some drinks for the killer cottonmouth. On our way back I think I see my dad about to drive by so I kinda freaked out. Not 2 seconds later I see some guys on bikes. I got super freaked out thought it was my dad again. So I stopped and talked to the guy ttyinking it was my dad and the guy looked at my like I was insane and rode away. My buddy is just dying cuz of what happened and we keep on walking. we split our ways and I walk onto mu house and go onto my room. Not 5 minutes later o had gone through 2 bags of Lucky charms cereal and I am about to pass out. My dad comes down and says what's with all the food? I say I was just really hungry. I'm pretty sure my dad knew I was high as hell. Well who would think a kid laying sprawled out on his bead surrounded by cereal boxes was high? Haha well this was kinda long but still a great memory.

8. The first time i got high, I went into my dads drawer and pulled out his metal pipe then i took two big hits and put it down the i started to feel high and thought i was dying so i called my mom and told her that i was dying, i dident touch weed for a year after that then after some research on the computer i started smoking pretty much every day for the past 17 years now, i was only 12 years old btw

9. Jesus, first 2 times I get confused, but the first time was like 3 small phillies of something purple,but didn't know really jack back then. after those 3, my buddy got me so blazed that after we smoked I couldn't stop laughing for at least an hour...I believe it was in Florida and to this day i never knew how he brought it haha

10. Went behind an alley with my friend and proceeded to toke it up. Didnt feel anything at first. Smoked some more and still didn't feel anything then I asked him what it feels like and whatever he described I automatically felt. He said your brain starts tingling then I felt it, he said you feel light and I felt light. Walked home then I thought my breath would smell so I thought I would eat something,then I saw a cinnamon roll and slammed it in my face just rubbing it all over my face then my sister's friends came in the room and looked at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" and I laughed my ass off then my keys in my hand started glowing and I was scared shitless... then fell asleep for 10 hours.

11. buddy and i went to a park blazed a half eighth (picked up the piece at a glass shop that day)...didnt feel much until I got into my car and drove off...then it fuckin hit me and I was HIGH as shit...everything kind of went into a "widescreen" mode and felt so slow...i remember that everything seemed farther away as well...anyways I got lost as fuck (in an area I grew up in) and i didnt recognize anything...but I was havin the time of my life...ended up at a subway, ate a 18 inches of sandwich, I pretty much was laughing the whole time..went home, playd some video games and crashed...i remember bein a lil thug, weed didnt really know what it is then i took a puff and realized that i should always stay high....i love weed it makes me feel alright.

12. My first time was on school athletics day, me and some pals ditched an went to one of our nearby houses to blaze. I was stoned as balls and tripping pretty badly, I had to come back to school to run in a relay where I dropped the baton and all the douchers who I was in the same team as and take this shit real seriously got real pissed off haha.
    Buzzkillers they were.

13. My first time ever smoking was horrible. It was winter and the snow was really bad. My girlfriend and I were riding around with a friend (who was driving). When she found out that I had never smoked, she made calls until she found a dime, and then let me and my girlfriend smoke it out of a can while she drove around. But, it was the first thing I had ever smoked, and I choked with every inhale, and didn't feel much of anything at all. Plus, it was complete schwag.

However, my first time getting HIGH was awesome. I payed $15 for a dime and was kind of peeved about having to spend $5 more than I had planned, but the guy said that it was good stuff. I bought a bowl, and my girlfriend and I were playing Scrabble before we decided to smoke it. We smoked two bowls, and I got REALLY high. But I didn't know what it was like to be really high, and started freaking out about the weed being laced with something because of how I was feeling. My mom came in a little bit later and told me it was normal and that I was just really high. Then I gave her the rest of my dime (because sometimes I'm just too nice) and tried to carry on with the Scrabble game, which is really hard when you're blazed.

14. MY first time smokin the herb was a while ago. it was behind a 7 eleven gas station and i was with a couple of buddies. they were fairly new at the game to and didnt have anything to smoke out of. so we used a can. that we found on the ground. aha. so we pulled the old can trick and i didnt get high at all. i didnt try smoking for a while because i didnt like my first smoking experience. it was a can so it was hard to hit, especially for the beginner that i was. and not to mention i did not feel the side effects. i eventually tried it again though, and i love it!!

15. my first time high was in like this dirt bike place and i was around 14 and me and 2 other friends where doing some corn. and then we had to duck every time a car came by and we knew saw us. but then had to go home high and almost got caught haha good times stay high! :smoke:

16. This might sounds weird, but the first time i got super high, i was super chill, like nothing hurted and my emotions were bi polar. like then i got high randomly like 2 or 3 days later, isn't that weird?

17. the first time i blazed i picked up 3 grams and smoked it to my self, i sat in a pizza hut for 2 hours spending $60 on pizza, not that interesting of a story but i thought i'd share it

18. hehe..i remember my first time..it was the year 1973.i was 13..my sister and her friends decided to get me high. this is back in the days of no name weed.mexican..columbian..homegrown. she had some columbian gold!! we smoked this joint..4 of us..i was so high i kept just spacing out..then later they tell me if i smoke cigarette butts ill be higher ( jerks huh ) anyway.. after smoking like 6 butts way down i end up puking all over her friends car...lol...they both deserved it and gotto clean it up..ahhhh good memories

19. lmao man some of these stories are hilarious!! :smoking:

20. #120 Autechra, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
    I was 14. Smoked 4 bowls in between 2 friends and I. Got blazed as hell and was constantly staring off in space. Played Halo 2, ate a shit load of food. The end.

I might've already posted a reply to this thread lol.