Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. I know this is an old thread, but it was only a few pages in from the newer threads, so I figured i'd post on it anyway and try and keep it alive. 

The first time I smoked was when I was camping as well. I had just barely turned 18 and my friends and I were drinking in my camper, out at one of my favorite camping locations in my area (Utah mountains and forests are actually very amazing places to get stoned for your first time, it turns out). One of our buddies was running a bit late, as he had to work later than usual. Well, he shows up and he's got some marijuana with him. I had actually never even seen the stuff in person prior to this experience, so I was intrigued. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have smoked it if I had not already been drinking. I hadn't had much, but the alcohol buzz had taken its place in my brain and my defenses were shot, so I easily accepted the offer to smoke. 

I had literally zero clue as to what I was doing, so I kind of 'noobed' my way through it, with the help of a few more 'experienced' members of my friends. I remember the quality of the bud being super good, too, although none of us, even the friend who brought it, really had a clue as to what good or bad weed was really like. 

It was chilly out, so we were quick to get through it and head back inside the camper. I botched 4-5 hits and then went back inside to see if I could feel anything. It took a minute, but I finally noticed something was up, because I couldn't stop laughing. We all just sat there and laughed for a good 2 hours, probably over something that wasn't even that funny. 

We smoked a little more later on and I spent the rest of the night eating chips and zoning in and out. 

Needless to say, had I not been slightly buzzed when he showed up, I may have never even tried bud. Funny how things work out like that. 

2. My first time high was the week after I graduated high school, I was 18 and the strain was bubba kush! The experience was unlike any other of my cannabis experiences to this day and felt like some crazy ass drug.

My reality was being played as a deck of cards in my mind, to shuffle through the deck endlessly would be active, real live time of real life, but it would randomly stop on certain cards or to better understand I would be somewhere, then randomly appear in a different location a few seconds later not knowing how I got there. My reality/time perception got shut off during these moments and I had no idea where I was even going or doing, later in the high I sat down in a chair and I visualized my head spinning as a Giant clowns head on a rotating saucer, I could see this giant head of a clown which was my head, spinning in circles which was pretty funny. But basically all that happened was not knowing where the hell I was or what was happening until the experience was over. I never had a high like that again, my next month of smoking were filled wiith Euphoria and very strong enjoyable highs!

3. I remember being in the back seat of my friends car and some dude she was friends with being in the front along with my friend. We were parked at a bowling alley. The bowl came out, and I joined the circle.

My friend was asking me if I felt it, knowing it was my first time. I said "I don't think so- I don't know" as we walked back to the bowling alley.

I then played the most psychedelic game of air hockey ever played at that dirty bowling alley. It had purple neon lights, so I remember everything being very purple.

It was the best.

4. I was 14 years old in 8th grade. It was winter, probably december. My buddy hit me up on a Sunday and asked if I wanted to blaze. I had been talking to him before about trying it. But I was on a sunday? isn't that a bad idea and hes like nah man theres no hangover or anything haha. There was 4 of us. My buddy driving and the one in the front passenger seat had smoked a time or two before and me and my other friend that were in the back were first timers. Haha we just baught like .5 of some grounded up dank from one of their bros. We went out into the country and made a little makeshift pipe out of a soda can haha. I had know Idea what I was doing at the time, looking back its pretty funny. Got stoned as hell though and my friend that was driving started to freak shit because there was snow on the road, like he was like wtf is that shit dude!? lol so they pulled of a chinese fire maneuver real quick. We headed to the mall to get some food at the food court. I remember sitting in the middle of the food court stoned as hell and people were sitting at tables all around us. eyes were probably red as hell and I could have sworn I was talking really loud, like everyone around us could hear me talking about how stoned I was. After that we headed to my friends house and watched football and his mom ordered us pizza. hahaha :smoke: 

5. my first time high was my 3rd time smoking. Me, my girl friend and her older brother went on a canoe trip for the day. We used my dads canoe and got seriously stoned. We didn't get back until after midnight and while we were trying to put to canoe back into the barn we were laughing so hard we dropped it. It made a hell of a racket and then my dad started yelling at us through his bedroom window and the more he yelled the more we laughed. We had to scatter because he was coming out of the back door mad as hell.

6. First time, me and my mate were walking at about 7 AM. We were super blazed, because it was really good weed. i remember falling over in his house before we left, after that we lost track of time and probably walked for 10 minutes up to the shop. It felt like half an hour though, and crossing streets was really hard, trying just to focus on walking properly. I remember the green grass on the side of the path looking bright yellow, while me and my mate were trying not to act stoned lol.

Long story short, we forgot to bring money, so we called it a day and i went to sleep.

7. Smoked way too much for a first timer, ended up on the floor rolling around laughing all night. I don't know HOW I didn't freak out or green out, because now I can't smoke a quarter as much.

8. Wow memories and some laughs great thread.

My first time i got up early for school when i was about 16 walked to the bus stop to find a girl i really liked at the time smokin she offered and i accepted burnt through a fatty. And roughly half of a decent j bus showed up a few mins late so i was more then happy to sit down. The ride was pretty uneventful the bus pulled up to the school and i was just plastered. Went straight to home room. Managed to stay off the radar until my first class math the teacher knew something was up as i usually participated in class no one ever said anything to me about it though

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My first time smoking 4-20-14 ( cx )
    I remember I was hanging out with my friend, he smoked a few times before.
    The conversation went
    Him:" Have you ever smoked "
    Me: " Nope "
    Him: " Want to? "
    Me: " Sure "
    He explained the whole " Breathe in, hold the hit, and exhale "
    He rolled a joint of some pretty dank stuff. 
    I smoked probably half of his joint. cx
    I remember on my last hit. Somehow the smoke got into my eye and made it even more red.
    He decided to turn on The Love Guru, now anytime I see him me and him say " Mariska Hargitay! " XD
    We were sitting in the lounge when his dad walked in, his brother said " Best get up out of here unless you want me to pop you in the mouth " His dad just laughed and said " You and what army? " He pointed to his brother and I and my friend said " You're over there about to pass out and this one *points to me* is stoned off his ass. "I start dying from laughter while his dad says " Does your dad know you smoked and I was just " Nooooppeee " 
    ( Sorry if the post is kinda messed up or boring but I am stoned right now xD )
    P.S. First post c:

10. Before this experience I had gotten high a few times but I didn't realize it then. I didn't know whether I was really high or not, I just kept getting cottonmouth and I felt really limp. But before this day I had never gotten "stoned." So anyway it's super cold out and there's still a few inches of snow since the week before. I go outside my back door and stick a whole dime of "super lemon haze" in my green metal pipe with a rainbow snake around it. I put my lighter to the tiny hole at the top and the pipe sucks in the flame and I inhale as hard as I can... And then it hit me like a brick. I couldn't even handle the hit I fell down into the snow and couldn't breath. My gag reflexes were going crazy but I held in my puke. I got back up and opened my eyes, and the snow was a bright bright white like it was glowing. I was baked af at this point and I walked back into my house to get a Gatorade because I wanted to "enjoy the cool air," lol I was beyond baked. I come back out with my orange Gatorade and I shut the door behind me.. I was so stupid I fucking locked myself out. Luckily my friend across the street has a key to my house just in case. So now I'm like fuck.. I can barely walk, I'm so limp and numb. I finally make my way to the stairs and knock on his door and as soon as he opens it I fall on his couch and say can I have the key pat I locked myself out man and then I of course get back in and watch the office on netflix after I jerked off. So yeah that's my first real high lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Went to a concert, met the band beforehand and thought wow, today couldn't get better. Later we're reminiscing about how cool it was while my cousin and brother smoked. After a while my cousins buddy comes over asking if I was getting high and I was just like no man they're not gonna get a minor high (then I see my brother and cousin exchange a look and laugh)... Anyway the bowl gets passed to me and I have no idea what to do so my cousin lights it and all I do is inhale. It was cool, then it got passed back to me and I held the bowl this time. Well the weed caught fire and I was just like fuck and I thought my cousin was grabbing the bowl so i just let go of it and started coughing only to realize the weed was on my lap/the floor. I felt like an idiot, then we were looking at the stars and I felt pretty okay. The first time I had a crazy high like many of the posts above me was white widow, I had conversations in my head with my friend that were branching out like fractals (as in I'd think of what I would say and what all of his possible responses could be and my responses to those and so on) while we ate a bag full of homemade cookies (not weed cookies).

12. So the first time i was ever high. That one will always be in my head. It was 9pm at my place in 9th grade on new years eve and my bro brought over a bad of weed. Parents out at a party and my sisters gone too. We went out to my porch and smoked out of a socket to a crank wrench attached to a liter bottle and a round christmas coke bottle. Looked like a teal actual bong. We did our research. Smoked half a g each and decided we didn't feel anything. Went to the basement and played skyrim, all if a sudden shit got real and we broke out into laughter for a good 10 minutes. Went upstairs to look in a mirror and out eyes beat red. Went back to the basement and time flew then it is 2 am and we walked around outside, ate 3 lbs of food, and finally crashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. My first time wast really my first time. I got stoned out of my mind. Bout my 4th time lol. I was in my garage with my baby hookah. And I was upset just had a break up. And we'll I was suck smoke down like it was going out of style. So since my virgin lungs were kinds weak thanks to my asthma lol. So I puff cough spit repeat. Well about my 10th of doing this I spit. Well this spit was that spit sound hitting the ground. And as soon as it did it all hit me at once. It felt like someone took all the weed I smoked put it in a gun and shot it In my head all at once. So I got super duper stoned. And danced around my garage for an hour and when I say dance I mean I was full on in the zone. The weird thing was I was listening to the sane song over and over again. It was man of the year by school boy q. Well I did that for an hour. And remember I have a huge stereo. So put in my I pod and listened to get free by major lazer until I fell asleep. That was the day I tried to kill myself and got sent to a mental hospital for a week lol. Good times.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. The first time I got bombed, I ate all of my girlfriends valentines day candy I bought for her. That was nearly ten years ago, I never told her.