Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. Don't remember but im sure it was fun

2. Haha. I'm on my first high right now! I googled first time stories, so I could share how I feel right now. It all started three hours ago. I went to my buddies house to hang out with him, I wasn't planning on getting baked. When I got there his other friends were there and they had weed and offered to smoke me and my buddies out. I really wanted to try it because I'm friends with all of the stoners, and they talk about it constantly, so I wanted to see what all the hype was about. My friend lit up a potato pipe for me and gave,me instructions,on how to inhale properly. I took two hits, but I didn't inhale correctly, so I didn't get high. After My friends other friends left, he asked if I wanted to try it again. I said yeah and I took like seven hits out of a water bottle pipe. That fucked me up haha. At first my lungs and throat hurt like a bitch! As I was walking home, I felt so elastic. And the sidewalk felt like it never was going to end and te world felt like it was tipping over. As soon as I got home I proceeded to doing all the things my friends say,feel awesome when high. I ate like 20 pieces of toast, it was delicious. I had like three cups of powdered sugar. It war amazing. Then I put on my headphones and blasted a bunch of trippy indie music and dubstep. I was intense. I was so concentrated on the music, I could hear every last detail. Now I'm in my room watching south park and it's like a million times funnier then it usually is, and I feel so relaxed. This is the best feeling in the world. All I know is, I,want to feel like this forever.

3. The first time I got stoned I was 14. I remember I gave my friend 5 bucks, and said I wanted to try some. I made a homemade bong out of a gatorade bottle and trumpet mouthpiece. Late at night after the parents went to bed, I sat by my window in my basement, and got the bowl packed. I couldn't find a lighter anywhere, so I had to go get a pack of matches upstairs, and only had 6. 4 of the matches didnt light the bowl, the the last two worked. I took a first hit, and held it for a bit. Then I took a few more after the last match since the bowl was rolling. I was out of matches, and there was still half a bowl. I felt like nothing happened when I got up, but by the time I got to my stairs to go upstairs, BOOM. Suddenly i felt really tall and slow. I felt like I was a spy in a movie going upstairs to try and find something, and not wake up my parents. When I got upstairs, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, so I went back down, and did this like 12 times lol.

4. haha my first time was in the summer a year ago and my brother and his friend brought me in the woods near my house and we did gravs (gravitybong). After a few hits i was BAKED and I remember looking up and the leaves and sun looked so much greener and brighter. Then when we were done they had me put the jar we were using behind a tree and I remember it literally seemed like I walked through through the brush for 10 minutes then I looked behind me and they were sitting right behind me. Then we walked back to my house. It was great...

5. My first time smoking I was at my friends house his parents knew he smoked so we had no worries of getting busted. me and him smoke a bowl or two played some mw3 then his step brother came in with some better bud and a bong. He put some ice in it and we smoked a bowl or two out of that. I fell asleep soon after that I get woken up two hours later with some better bud in my face and 3 more people along with a steam roller we smoked out of that for a while then they all left everything started to calm down me and my friend decided to pack one more bowl in his glass piece pipe and chill in the hot tub. This was the best nite ever I don't much remember exactly what went on I do know that at some point I hit my head on air idk how but it hurt lol ( sorry at the end I realized I forgot punctuation but I'm on a iPhone and it's hard to go back lol.)

6. #846 LivingColors, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    First time I was 14, and two friends of mine 13 or 14. We had all smoked once, none of us had gotten high. A 13 yo girl we all knew gave us a bag with a 'little bit' of weed in it because 'She didn't like it' It was a really, really smelly, stringy mexican with no seeds.

We bought a corn-cob pipe, and a couple of lighters, went out across a park into the desert where there was this little clearing inside a hollow created by a big mesquite bush. Ideal toking place.

Then we packed that sucker with buds, and started sending it around. I remember a couple of things but not much. I'm pretty sure we smoked almost 4 packed bowls. And the last thing at that point, was looking up and seeing my friends face, with a big grin....

Suddenly I was in the park across from my house. Maybe 15 blocks away. I think someone gave me a ride. then I realized, the park was upside down....:confused: I was laying on my back on a downhill slope....

I went home just feeling totally out of it, my mom asked if I felt ok, I hit the bed, and woke up the middle of next afternoon. And goddamn, I was fucking starving to death.

7. My first time getting truly high was when I ate two hubby bar pieces... Oh boy. When it hit me, I looked right at my friends and started laughing like crazy. For some reason, the fact that I finally realized that I was "high" for the first time was hilarious to me. I then ended up knocking out on the couch 20 minutes later.

8. hear it goes. I was with my cousin, who's practically my brother. he asked me if I wanted to get high an pulled out a socket pipe we later called 'iron lung'. my hear dropped. I was so scared asking him questions about it. after a minute or two, I finally was like fuck it. we were parked at this railroad bridge where us locals swim. after my first hit it seemed peaceful. then he asked if I wanted to go to our ace to smoke cigs. which was up the river a bit. but not so many people. obviously I agreed. we drove up and got on this rock. I was still freakin' but the buzz overpowered it. I got down on the rock and a half an hour or so we were about to rap it up. I wasn't really STONED though. he told me I could have the last rip. I then took the biggest apprentice hit ever. I looked at the water. all of a sudden it practically stopped... then I coughed

after drinking his and my water we drove back to his house and he played on the computer and I played GTAIV. making sure I was abiding all of the laws in the game. xD. haha. I didn't even smoke much now I look back on it. but my girlfriend is Mary Jane. in love forever

9. man, this was years ago (like six years, wow) but i still remember it

my sister burned me down with her friend in december while our folks were away somewhere
    i remember drinking mike's hard lemonade and eating honey bunches of oats with two spoons

10. My first high was with some brownies my friends made just to get me high for the first time haha.
    I was a sophomore in high-school and a kid, Tyler, a few classes above heard that my parents were growing dank. I didn't smoke then nor did I know what weed was/looked like. all I knew is to deny anything anyone ever said about it, parents were always strict on that. anyways, Tyler keeps bugging me and asking why I don't smoke and all that for weeks. we had wood shop together so he was always on my back bugging me. I had hair past my shoulder blades, looked like a grade a 70's stoner, lol still do, so he assumed I toked like my parents but I had never. after like two months of him talking to me I told him I'd get high and he made some brownies with some schwag.
    I split one with my friend Patrick who also was getting high for the first time. another friend faggle was in ob it too, but he ate a whole one. he's a bigger kid. we ate em and chilled, smoked hookah just waiting to see what happens. after like 45 minutes it all of a sudden hit me like BAM and I was out of it. didn't know what was going in, felt so crazy couldn't feel my legs or arms, losing feeling in my head. my friend Patrick is just staring into space, while faggle can't stop laughing for no reason. he gets up, turns around and trips, falls straight to the floor laughing mid fall and just lays there for a good while laughing. I described it as feeling like a fish in the middle of the ocean, just a free floating feeling for hours.
    it all gets fuzzy from there though haha, was six years ago its all a blur. all I remember from then on is smashing an apple with meat tenderizers, laughing, hookah, craaaaaaaaaaaazy munchies and the sketchiest driving ever.

from that night on I've always loved cannabis, can't see myself ever parting with it. Mary Jane's the only woman who's ever stayed true to me :)

11. I had smoked about 5 times before out of bongs hookahs you name it. I had taken about 4gs from my dads stash the day befor and had been rolling joints with it. Me and a couple buddys went to an abandon school and went in to the previous broken door.

We ended up in the staff room and hotboxed the bathroom, smoked only one joint and went back to the local youth center.

After about ten minutes of pretending to feel high( Ik noobish right? ) it hit me. I felt like nothing was real an it was all slow motion. Time went by fast then really slow, it felt like I was dying but feeling the best I ever had in my life. I loved it XD

12. Posted this in another thread and then saw this one:

The first time I actually got high was insane. I had smoked a couple times before but I didn't really know how to hit and I hadn't gotten high. So, after everyone else was high they gave me most of the last joint and I just kept hitting it, ignoring the coughing. The last thing I remember was jumping up and down in my friends house shouting and singing. I didn't remember the next half hour, it's just a black spot in my memory. The earliest thing I remembered after that was walking down the street with my friend. For some reason my friend kept trying to run away from me and i had to grab him and lead him around like a dog. I also tried to call a sober friend because I had no idea what to do. I kept not being able to hear my sober friend on the phone, and I kept realizing that I was holding the phone upside down, which was kinda funny.
    All in all it was incredible:smoke:

13. the first time i felt the high, i was 16 and we were at my buddies house sharing a bong watching two other stoned guys play xbox with pizza everywhere. ended up with a half finished very large bag of chips, shirtless laying on his bed giggling my ass off at family guy

14. First time I smoked I was like, Im not feeling it then the world started to pop out and I was like "yeah". Didn't talk my entire first time I was to busy seeing everything for the first time.

15. The first few times I smoked I didn't get high. It took about three separate occasions for me to experience my first high.

I was 16 or 17...probably 16 and I was with a few friends. We were cruising in my friends Jimmy (4x4) and we stopped at a gas station. One of my friends bought some bud off of the kid working there. We then headed to our other friends house and we smoked out of this steel pipe in his attic.

I will NEVER FORGET THIS. I took my second hit and my cousin, who happened to be there, was like "watch, he's going to drool." When I was taking the hit I was like, what? I exhaled and, sure enough, I drooled and I was so damn stoned. I remember my legs felt like they were rocking back and forth as I was sitting. I looked at my friend, who was sitting next to me, and asked if he felt like his legs were doing the same thing and he said yes. Then we both started laughing so hard.

We ended up leaving the attic, WHICH WAS HARD AS SHIT, because my legs felt like jello, and we ended up going for a cruise in the Jimmy again (or at least we tried). I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS EITHER. My friend who owned the Jimmy was like, "yo go inside the Jimmy and unlock it for us all." I was like, iight. So I opened the door to the back of the car and I went inside. I reached over to unlock the front door but I fell and it felt like I was falling over in slow motion and it took forever for me to hit the seat. I was just lying across the center console laughing my ass off. I couldn't move from the position. Then my friend who owned the Jimmy opened the driver side door and was like, LOL ARE YOU OK? I was like I can't move..wait how did you open the door?

Shit was unlocked the whole time lol. After that we decided we were all way too baked to drive so we just walked around.

16. Mine was bittersweet. Almost all of my friends smoked and had tried to get me too for years. I wasnt necessarily against it, just never wanted to.

I had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship the week before and was devastated. Me and a few friends were sitting around a bonfire and this kid pulled out a bowl and handed it too my friend. After he was done he looked at me and handed it too me. The guy(that i didnt know btw) let me finish the bowl and i just sat there for a bit, didnt feel anything. Next thing I know, im layin down next to my best girl and guy friend chillin lookin' at the perfect night sky and I felt so good and at ease.

Been an avid smoker since!

17. I was 14

At the local mall

Went out to the woods behind the mall

smoked some dank stuff

went back in the mall

ka-chinnnggg!!!! :D :D :D :D ( that's how i felt :hippie:  )

Greatest night ever

18. friend: did you use the toaster?
    me: *eating toast like a wild animal* MPPH? NO WHY
    friend: put the toaster away
    me: MRHMMPH I'M NOT EATING TOAST
    friend: *raucous laughter* PUT MY FUCKING TOASTER AWAY!
    me: RARHFF I DIDNT MAKE ANY FUCKING TOAST!!
    Friend collapses in kitchen dying of laughter

19. First time I smoked I did not even get high because I didn't inhale haha, but my said we would chill in a few days when we hung out at his house he gave me a brownie(Didn't know it was a pot brownie) and then started teaching how to inhale with a hookah pen. After about an hour he packed a bowl and gave me the first hit. I nuked the bowl the bowl by accident and got a huge hit. I felt it immediately. We then went to his basement to play some xbox and about 2 hours later the brownie hit me. After that I can't even remember haha

20. I know that's from 3 years, but he knew what your cigar was made of