Post your first time high, get a few laughs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by -Stain-, May 27, 2010.

1. Shit was scary yo, we were in my boy's room playing some music and I was scared as fuck, asking him to turn down the music and shit, running out the room because I was scared shitless. At a certain point I thought there was someone inside the house and I was holding on to this knife, [​IMG] The time was going slow as fuck, what was really 15 minutes felt like an hour, I was checking the time every 2 seconds like "damn it's only 11!?" LOl.Then we went to Chipotle and I thought the chick put steak on my chicken burrito and I yelled out "IS THAT STEAK!?" and needless to say everyone was looking at me, shit was funny but embarrassing.

This was my third time doing it, 2nd time I did it I felt a buzz, and I was somewhat high, but shit, what I felt that day was getting high. Shit was mad fun.

2. My first time was two summers ago, the August right before my senior year. I wasn't a fan of drinking but I had always been fascinated by drugs, especially weed. Three of my friends and I decided it was time. The day before, M and A picked up a dub (about a gram here on long island) to split between the four of us.

Then the day came. August 13th, 2008. We didn't have any papers, a cigar, a bowl, a bong, nothing. So, I looked online and decided to make a waterfall bong. Boy, was that the right decision. I crafted the waterfall bong to the best of my ability and brough it next door (T&A are brother and sister and live next door and M lives next door to them). We packed the first bowl and lit it. I hit it, and started hacking up a lung almost immediately. T went next, followed by M, then A. Soon enough, we all had at least a small hit from the waterfall. Soon enough, the grass started to look like it was piecing apart and M was laying on the grass dying of laughter for no reason. I went inside to get a drink and apparently A was in there, staring at the clock and spinning in circles screaming about how she was going back in time. I got water, but felt like I kept teleporting from room to room and from indoors to outdoors. Eventually we all sat on the couch, pondering whether or not the bud was laced or not. We were so stoned, I couldn't even manage to turn on the tv. We went to T&A's house next because M freaked out. We were all chillin' on the couch watching tv when A kept crawling around and tapping on the couch, which made me feel like her tapping was controlling my heartbeat. It was ridiculous. We ended up pacing around their pool, talking about how our skin felt like it was buzzing and how ridiculous and funny everything was. A kept telling me to not laugh, but that only made it worse. I don't think I ever laughed so hard, for so long, in my life. The day progressed and we ended up eating a shitload of food, watching weeds and some music videos, and eventually Austin Powers. It was a sick day and one of the best highs I've ever had. If I could only get that high again...

3. About last October when I started smoking I smoked my first blunt that popped my cherry of just some regs. Man I was so messed up. I couldn't roll so I rolled it so ugly, all preggo and shit, holes left and right. So I used my other blunt wrap that came with x2 platiniums. I lit it and started smoking with like 4-5 friends. After 10 minutes, uncontrollable laughter that went on for an hour or two.

We were just talking shit to this 2 kids that always body shot/slap box or what ever. Man it was hillarious. In my head it looked like they where 2 dinosaurs going at it.

4. I lol'd at this.

5. Mine wasnt funny but I smoked for my first time on 8/8/08 aka the opening ceremony of the olympics. There was four hours of craziness. I smoked like five hits of dank out of a pipe and this weird kid I had met like twice(the one who smoked me out) tried to convince me it was laced with coke.

6. I was the kid that everyone thought was already a stoner. I was 16, hanging out with some 18-19 year olds that I meant at my moms church. Two of them were twins, the pastor's sons haha. We headed to an elementary school near their house in the middle of the night and went into the play structure. Toked a few bowls, and I got suuuuper high. On the way back, one of the guys was talking about how much he hated his fucking neighbor, and then all of a sudden he runs across the street and just pisses on the guys white door.

We went inside and played videogames, one of my friends was meowing and it was making me crack up. I ended up eating like 5 cherry pie things that we stole from church, i made sandwiches with them.

The next morning we all cracked up at the piss stain on his neighbors door.

Fourth of July that year I was at their house again, and we stole that neighbors garden gnome and set it on fire at the school haha. Just being stupid ass kids I guess.

7. Ahhh my first time i was ok here we go. First time i found a really big bud in my dads truck so i scraped some small buds from the bottom of the bag and rolled one fat joint with two papers (i was good at rolling cause i used to smoke catnip lol) so i waited for both my parents to go to bed, went into the bathroom and just smoked that thing. smoked the whole shit and coughed like a mother fucker. it was probably a .5 - 6 joint and i smoked it all... my first time...

So i walked back to my room sat down and started playing call of duty online everything was normal and then *bam* i thought my guy just fell over he was like leaning on his side lol i was like whoa!

So i was playing call of duty telling every1 "hey guys im high!" and some kids kept on telling me you cant get high of joints... fucking idiots... and my head was always bouncing of the couch so slowly and softly. and i was eating these lollies and they were oh so chewy, they were sliding around in my mouth.

so about an hour into my high i was in the middle of one game and then *BANG* i was in a completely different map "i was like whoa what the fuck just happened??" and then all these dudes were laughing and saying "wow he is fucked up!"

Then i started telling everyone i was a worm digging through the earth, that was a cool feeling and after a while i started coming down. and all these kids were saying "he is going to have a bad weed hang over" dang those kids didnt know shit.

next night me and my friend had one of those big joints EACH and i didn't get high that time :( i think it was to cold and windy to light those joints outside.

8. my first time it was after school with like 6 kids ( iwas a freshman in high school) and we went over to this place behind the school in the woods all the kids call the creek i didnt know better so i paid 20 dollars and smoked everyone out lol. so a few kids use teamwork in rolling a blunt( we were kids) lol and we smoked it. i took 5 hits off that blunt and mostly all i remember was so many thoughts going thorugh my head, i was tired, and i kept staring at things. and i knew i was high lol. but it only got better from there cuz my next few times i smoked all i did was laugh and make music and was so creative. i can even draw with my eyes closed and draw some pretty cool stuff lol ik its weird but when im not high i can honestly say i can barely draw a stick figure. well that was my first time

9. at a buddy's house in junior high, he was living in a halfway house for juvis. we were using a jail toker and had blankets around the door so the woman of the home wouldn't smell it. after about 4 blades I laid back and got the wicked spins, and started puking all over his room. the halfway house mother or whatever came down to see what was going on and busted us, he got shipped out to another city.
    sok he turned out to be a douchebag anyway.

10. #70 BlazedAs, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Aighht, My first time was when i was 14 i did it a few times but didnt feel anytihng just giggles ad cottonmouth, but this one time after school my friend had a bit of dope and invited me so we walked near a creek in some bushes where nobody could see us and made a bong. i took a hit and held it for ages then it cam eback aorund to me and i took another hit. at this point im starting to feel cool so i walk out of the bushes to the park across the road where all my schoolmates hung out after school. so i start with cottonmouth and im like fuck i need a drink so i ran down to the creek and got a drink and it was amazing then i layed on the grass and i started to feel funny, i touched my cheeks ad chin and it was numb like my face was melting then i started hearing like kids laughing like little kids and i look over to the road and it lloks like everything is like a little toyland and i was a figure. and i moved my hands and they were fucking huge and everytihng was slow and my heart was beating liek a drum beat. i was trippin balls so i went back to my mates house and we had to cath a bus and on the bus trip i was scared cuz the bus sounded like it was getting higher in the air because it was revving hard up the hill and then when i got to his place i just rememebr people comming in and oiut of his room while i was on the bed trippin nuts. pretty fun ,its like that every time now just now its not scary. :p
    peace. keep on tokin, BlazedAs:cool:

11. I was 14 or 15, I was at a party with a bottle of Jack D & just drank from it all night. Eventually everyone got really pissed, the house was totally trashed, shards of glass from the windows & TV littered the floor, there was a pool of blood & sick in the living room & the police were at the door. Everyone cleared out & it was just me, the guy whose party it was & a stoner who had some hash that he said came from a strain called bubblegum. When the police left the stoner guy (who I didn't know at the time) turned to me & said
    "Kenny, I need to see you high."
    And rolled a joint.

We smoked a few joints (tobacco & hash) until we were completely blitzed. Then we watched some random shitty music channel on the only unbroken TV in the house & made some pizza. After another joint we heard the door open & an extremely hot girl (like 18 or something) who was actually the owner of the house & the sister of the guy who threw the party walked in. She began screaming random gibberish at the top of her voice. Three words escaped my mouth -
    "Dude, slow down."
    We were thrown out of the house.

I don't remember anything between walking through the street drinking the rest of my whiskey with the guy who threw the party & waking up in the back of a van in the middle of town. It was so fucking embarrassing emerging from the back of a van in the middle of a busy town stinking of weed & whiskey. But the experiences that night showed me that weed wasn't half as bad as alcohol, & I became a stoner.

:D

12. I didnt smoke for the first time until I was in my freshman year of college, although I had wanted to for a long time but just couldnt get any connects in my small town.

We were over at another kids dorm partying and just chillin and he says anyone wanna smoke some weed? I said yes and everyone was all surprised cause I'm the real academic type that everyone thinks is a goody two shoes or something. I dont know. :rolleyes: I guess its cause I dont like to drink or something. But anyway. I ended up taking two hits off the tiniest bong ever. I didnt cough or anything it was pretty straightforward.

We ended up going back to our dorm and I went in my room and started listening to music and all I can remember is feeling like the top of my head was missing, like it was chilling there all open and tingly.

13. I smoked a joint my first time when I was 15. I smoked with my cusin in my backyard. I was only high for about a half hour. I doubt I smoked more than 6 or 7 hits. I was blasted though.

We came inside, didnt feel anything. Then walked up the stairs, I was dragging my feet and crackin up so hard. I sat down on my bed, looked at my cusin, and had the best laugh I EVER had. Then I realized I was blazed. Sitting at the computer listening to music. I turn to my cusin and say "Oh so this is what it feels like, why would anyone want to do this, its stupid". Few days after I smoked some more and it became a one day a week thing. 5 years later and Im smoking every day loving life.

14. i lied without thinking bout it... that was the first time i got high high high fucked up in the membrane high the first time I smoked up was behind an elementary school with high school kids, we smoked a joint and i couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about. didn't feel nuthin. didn't get high the first few times actually

15. I ripped a bong with my GF's roommate and got so incredibly high. I remember walking out to the couch and raising my hand to ask him when my coughing would stop. I was seeing the whole room from the view of like a bug on the wall. Like i could see myself talking. Me and my GF boned and it was absolutely mindblowing. The music we had on was pulsing through my body. By far the best experience in my life

16. First time i smoked was with my friends at the park. We just shared this one massive joint. At first i was like "wtf, i don't feel any different...", but then all of a sudden as we were walking home it kicked in and i started to get really scared. As we were walking down the street it felt like i was stuck in a time loop or something, and no matter how much i walked i wasn't moving anywhere and this scared the shit out of me. It also felt as if life was like split up into short snippets :confused: (i dont know how to explain this, its like how a movie is made up for individual pictures which when move really fast they look as if its just one continues thing :eek:). And yea.. i was really scared and said to myself "wow i'm never trying that again!". But then like a month later my friend smoked me up and i had the time of my life :smoking:. Now i smoke like everyday, however i'm on a t-break now because of exams.:(

17. #77 Tru Smoker, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
    I smoked weed for the first time when i was 15 with my YOUNGER brother, lol i know. We mixed a gram of Trainwreck and a gram of Orange Kush together and packed it into a Black & Mild, which was a painful experience that took like 30 mins. We packed it, smoked it, and chilled while high all in the same spot, inside the elementary school down the street from my house on the playground.

My brother had smoked mids a few times before, but this was my first time and we actually had some good bud. We started smoking it and after about 5 hits maybe, i dont remember, i started to feel it. It was the high i expected, the happy, hysterical type of high, but then things took a turn for the worse.

Till this day i still dont know whether it was just because of nerves or if it was the weed, but i was tripping out so bad. My heart was racing and beating so hard, i thought i was gonna die. It felt like i could feel my heartbeat throughout my whole body, like my whole body was numb and kind of vibrating. I was scarred to put my hand to my heart cuz i didnt want to believe it was going that fast. I sat in the same spot for about an hour scarred as hell trying to calm myself down.

After my little episode was over i felt that original happy hysterical high again. Then me and my brother, who was fine, made our long journey across the black top to the drinking fountain because we had cotton mouth like a motha fucka. My favorite part was walking, because my body was sort of numb and vibrating and when i walked i felt like a total bad ass.

We layed on the playground for a while looking at the clouds and then we called up our friend and he took us to the gas station where we bought two 2 liters of soda and a big ass bag of chips, which we devoured. Overall, it was a pretty good day.

18. First time i smoked was when i was 18, so 6 years ago. I was at boardingschool, and my roommate was a heavy toker. So one day he´s like, hey wanna get high? So I´m like, sure why not, I´ll give it a shot. So we went into his bathroom and he pulls out a nice green glass bong, we load the boal, he teaches me about the kickhole (or carb as you call it?) and of i go. I lit the bowl, inhaled till i couldn´t anymore, relased the car and it all shotguned into my lungs. Dame, i was sooooo high, i just lay down in the empty bathtub and basically flaked out to the pouding music we had running. Was stoned for probably like 30 minutes, but dame was it great! ;) The music we had going was like a kind of techno like thing, its called Goa trance, it was sooo amazing, all the vibrations and every single beat went through my entire body, was so wicked :)
    Ahh yea, good times. mhh, guess it´s not really a funny story, but it was still good times

19. the first time i got high i was sitting with my moms boyfriend and he was watching howard tv... he was smoking because he had back problems and really needed it... he couldnt get off of the couch. then he said "i can turn away for a few mins" automatically i knew what he meant. he had the dankest weed i have ever ever every seen and i (stupidly) loaded the entire bowl and began ripping it. i coughed every time i hit it. i ended up finishing the bowl then just started laughing uncontrollably and felt sooooooo good. watching howard tv that day was possibly the best thing i have ever watched on tv. like 30 minutes after smoking my mom came home and i went grocery shopping with her at whole foods. i was like a little kid at a candy shop, but when the mom said no to the little kid, the little kid gets violently angry and starts having a fit and screaming at her... haha thought it would be fun to share :D

20. Lol I registered at 420pm forum time. Ive just been chillin in bed reading this thread on my phone and eating white fudge covered pretzels and afterglowin. I can't remember my first first time tokin but one of them I was at a party and my cousins and my brother and I all lit up with an aluminum can pipe in the garage after a joint in the back yard. I think I was 18 or 19 at the time

Didnt feel much after the joint but not long after hitting that shitty ass pipe I started feelin it really good, time was passing hella slow and everyone kept tellin me to smoke more and one of my cousins tried telling me he laced the weed with LSD which freaked me out

We all went out to my cousins car and hotboxed a bit amd went to In n Out. I paid for it but they hid my sandwich and said there wasnt enough money to get me one lmfao so i passed out with my head on the table as they ate. Next thing I know we're back at the party house and one of them hands me my double double and said they were fuckin with me and I got hella happy off of that surprise. After that I just remember walking around the house with a cheeseburger in my hand smiling and saying hi to people. Everytime people passed me it felt like their souls were passing through me too, hella slowly. Then I just laughed at drunk people and chilled upstairs with my cousins

damn I need to get to sleep so I can wake up and toke again!