Post your first Harvest

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NorthernAutos, Jan 1, 2015.

1. #1 NorthernAutos, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    So I'm curious to see what your guys first bud that you grew turned out like! Post the strain, your yield, if it was an auto, your light setup, and of course pictures of the bud :)

Want to see what I can expect for my first time! Thanks everyone

2. gimme 4- 5 weeks ill post aha

3. #6 WeedleTM, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015

Attached Files:

4. Haha those were awesome plants, and looks like you got some quality bud from it too

5. need about 4 weeks on my plant.. bag seed of some larry

6. maybe you guys can give some input... here is my larry.. looked at the calendar its been in flowering for 3 weeks now... I look at her and shes looking a little sad.. leafs are starting to brown a little towards the top.. also there are flowering sites just no bud on them and its been 3 weeks under a 400 watt hps lock out maybe? leafs are also curling down as seen in the pics.. any input would be awesome.. I dont want to lose this girl

Attached Files:

7. Flowering for 3 weeks!? I think you're probably root bound, that pot looks tiny.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum
    Kinda looks overwatered also

8. 16oz solo cup... transplant her would be the best?

9. Hahaha yeah way too small. Transplant would definitely be best, and then after that if they don't get better try something else... My transplant made my plants bounce back overnight so you should notice it helping pretty fast

Aim for a 3-5gal pot with some real good soil and aeration

10. thank you sir! im getting her into a bigger pot on the double.. was lookin good til I looked today

11. Haha no worries! Hopefully that helps you

And get some good soil for your transplant also, you won't regret it

12. [quote name="mop420head" post="21228643" timestamp="1421963984"]Were you doing the solo cup challenge? Ya man, she should be in at the minimum a 2 gallon pot:

actually I missed the last one I usually have no problem getting nice smoke out of the solo cup. ima transplant asap tho so I dont lose it

13. I don't know how people can do that in a solo cup... I thought they'd be root bound so fuckin fast haha

14. well depends on how long you veg too I guess. ive done a few from seed to harvest 12/12 but they dont get to big kinda small and short

15. Yeah good point, I would rather just get a 5gal pot and try and grow a monster hahah

16. good point. my tallest was last year outside was over my 8 foot privacy fence man turn out to be some nasty shit... was so disappointed