Post your first harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NorthernAutos, Jan 1, 2015.

1. So I'm curious to see what your guys first bud that you grew turned out like! Post the strain, your yield, if it was an auto, your light setup, and of course pictures of the bud :)

Want to see what I can expect for my first time! Thanks everyone

2. #2 MisterWinter, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    I'm harvesting my first two plants right now, both NL autos. I'll never know total yield because I'm pulling it off in stages, not all at once. And I started picking away at it the second it started coming off the plants.. but right now I have about 1 1/2 oz properly curing, another 3/4 hanging to dry- which I'll also cure, about 1/2 oz of dried uncured bud either smoked already or in my head stash... and I haven't even harvested the bottom/popcorn buds yet. Looks like those will be at least 20g dried, so looking to avg about 2oz/plant.. and one of them had the main cola snapped off early on trying to lst. Decent for a first grow, next one will be better. I ran 4 plants total- the other two are a different strain and a week younger and I haven't started to harvest yet. They were crammed under a single Mars II 700 in 60/40 coco with fabric pots. Good luck with yours!