Post your first cars thread.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by M408, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hey, just wondering what everyone's first car was and what they thought about it. Also, your going to have to help me pick out my first car. I want something I can take offroad, has a comfortable spacious interior, on the fair side at the pump, and is very reliable. I'm thinking of the following:

2000-2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
    [​IMG]

2001-04 Dodge Dakota 4x4
    [​IMG]

'04 Toyota Corolla S (ehh)
    [​IMG]

The corolla is too generic and you see these things all over.
    My first choice would be the Jeep because I used to drive my dads and I really liked it. Any ideas?

Post any pictures of your car if you can, I'm real interested. :p

2. 1987 Z28 Camaro. Nice as fuck i love her

3. Any pictures?

4. Here ya go

Attached Files:

5. #7 weedsmoker 420, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. 2000 accord i beat that car to shit

7. My first car was one of these badass motherfuckers:

[​IMG]

You jealous? Yeah, I know you are. ;)

8. 1969 Dodge Dart..

paid like $200 for it

9. first i had a shitty 92 civic
    then i got a shitty 85 300zx
    now i have a shitty 92 prelude complete with ricey wing and nike symbol stained on the tint. also mugen badge with no mugen parts. and the idiot before me painted prelude type r on the windshield. and type r badge.

10. 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan. Red with the cheapo factory black accent thingies (you know what i mean). Paid $0 for it hehehe, it's indestructable, and I've gotten some tire smoke out of the 3.3L

11. OP have you considered looking into Blazers or Jimmys? It seems like they would do everything your asking out of a vehicle. Another plus is there are TONS of them around, so parts are easy to find and generally not that expensive.

12. A 1980 Volkswagen Rabbit (I bought it in 1993). It looked like this, but in a darker shade of shit.

It was a sweet ride. Went from 0-40 in like 8 minutes. It also got around 400 miles per gallon.

[​IMG]

13. I had a 98 mustang gt bought it for $2500 3 years later I had 19k into it and was the first non pi headed mustang to be in the 11's. And then she meet the wall:(

14. I had a 1980 something Chevy pickup truck ... with a cap. I bought it for $50 and it lasted about 6 months. Sucked down gas like a SOB. The bench seat was stuck all the way back so I had to use a pillow so I could reach the petals. haha.

15. Definetly not haha

16. [​IMG]

1966 Pontiac Bonneville. Take that Prius owners.

17. [​IMG]

2003 volvo s60. looks exactly like that but in titanium dark grey. swedespeed ftw

18. 95 LS/Vtec Acura Integra. It was a fun car but it was a cop/thief magnet, sold it because I needed something more reliable.