Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your favorite type/level of high and why?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greenandclean96, May 11, 2019.

1. so the basis of this thread is simple, and as the title suggest. What level or type of high do you strive for, what gets you there, and why is it your favorite. Try and think about it beyond just the sativa or indica and head or body descriptions.

Personally I love sativa highs that get me to a point of “creative bubbliness”. I call it a “Jim Carrey” high because you just kinda relate to his characters while at this state. You also kinda become a bit more creative with things like writing or D&D related thinking.

As most my friends and I smoke and play D&D (pathfinder really) it tends to help bring a little life to them stat sheets. Now non of my friends seem to like this kinda high or at least its down to me and one or two of them. So sadly this kinda “giggling stone” vibe just becomes my solo seshs.

2. It really depends on what I am attempting to do. For most tasks, I love energetic, uplifting strains. Snowcap is a good strain for me because it gets me in the mood to get work done without too much haze getting in the way.

Contrast to that, I aim for the euphoric, "trippy" strains, like Blue Dream, when I listen to music. That way I can really get lost in the music and emotions become much more intense. However, an intense music trip can also be pretty exhausting sometimes.