Post your favorite scenes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by VikingToker, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Are you lying?
    No.
    Are you a liar?
    Yes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. blades got good taste in movies for sure

one of my favorite comedy scenes from the all-time great Office Space

nothin but the ghetto

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. My favorite Denzel movie is Man on Fire by a long shot

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. He was awesome in that movie too. He is seriously one of my all time favorite actors.

His performance in this scene from Glory was being powerful:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Intense, what's the context? Maybe I should watch that movie.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You haven't seen Glory ?! Oh man are you in for a surprise!

It's set during the American Civil War and Denzel's character was caught stealing boots or socks (I forgot which one) since the black soldiers didn't have socks and/or good boots was shredding their feet. Horrible stuff.

So he was punished in front of the whole regiment for stealing just because he wanted socks and better boots, that's why he was crying. Broderick's character found out later why/what he stole and got the black soldier socks and better boots.

I know it's just a movie, but makes you wonder what all those guys went through in those times. War is hell.

• Like Like x 2
  7. One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite X-Men movies...plus I like the song they play during it too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Idc if others hate on this movie i liked it!! Also the Spinosaurus is awesome af!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I also liked this movie a lot. Maybe just because I'm a huge fan of the first one but I really didn't think it was bad at all. And yeah, the Spino was a badass for sure!

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Lol yea imo the first one is the best but they all are good. Spinosaurus was/is my favorite Dino lol as far as the predatory ones go. :)

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oh yeah, the first one is definitely the best hands down, love that movie so much. An yeah, I was shocked that the Spino beat the T-Rex, I was like whaaat! I thought the T-Rex was king and the poster boy for JP. But it turns out the Spino was actually a badass in real life and probably would beat the T-Rex most of the time.

Have you see the latest Jurassic World movie, Fallen Kingdom? I still haven't seen it but might check it out soon.

• Winner Winner x 1

12. T-Rex always be a favorite to me tho lol hes a classic.

I've seen Jurassic World- The fallen Kingdom once when it first came out but I don't remember a lot. I might have to watch it again soon.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yeaaahhh T-Rex is definitely the king. That iconic scene at the end will always be a classic.

Ok, I think I might watch it either today or tomorrow since it's my weekend. I might have to pick up some hash oil before I start it tho! lol

• Winner Winner x 2

14. Yea that scene is amazing lbvs!! Remember this part? :eek:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Omg that part scared tf outta me when I was a kid! The opening scene also scared me a bit, but that part that you posted was definitely the scariest.

• Winner Winner x 2