Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GOT TO LOVE IT.................LOL
    upload_2017-5-16_15-1-22.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

3. #14463 otroo, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    The thing is no matter what a person's background is if they want a gun they can get a gun. I used to know a couple of gun runners that could honestly get you any weapon you wanted if you had the cash and guess what they never ran a background check lol.

[​IMG]
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Since the thread is already spicy..

There is a big difference in access between legally buying guns with no background check and having to "know a couple gun runners"

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. I'm all for background checks but like in the days of the Brady Bill it made no sense to me that a person that was legally own a handgun had to wait 7 days to purchase one yet the dude that lets say told him he was going to kill him and his family could run down to the right/wrong hood and buy one anytime they wanted.
    A lot of shootings that happen in homes by children happen because of a lack of gun safety taught to them by their parents. Some people will hid their guns which is fine but they do not put trigger locks on and they never talk to their children about fire arm safety. I hide my guns in several gun safes long rifles at the end of the bed and bio safes in my nightstand and the wife's nightstand. I have taught both of my children how to shoot and I have also taught both of them proper gun safety.

Oh by the way I was not having to know a couple of gun runners these guys were my friends lol.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. #14471 Frasier, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    With the kid issue..
    Honestly I could give my kid brothers mine and they would never in their lives be able to pull back the slide.

Tough spring = no issues.

You have to train your hands to pull it but it only takes a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. #14474 STIGGY, May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  10. #14475 nitro harley, May 17, 2017
    SETH RICH, ONE OF BERNIE'S BOYS.

NEVER FORGET.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A FRIEND OF SETHS..

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. [​IMG]

Enjoy the final days of "fake news".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. So you think their days are numbered? Thats cool. SETH"S DAYS WERE NUMBERED.
    • [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  14. <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">you really can&#39;t make this up <a href="Timothy Burke on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Ks0T4W2BEb</a></p>&mdash; Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) <a href="">May 17, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>