Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Lol, I was waiting for you guys to getting around to changing that. How many times did it get used on you before the word "idiot" got changed to liberal? Ouch.

2. I laughed when I saw that meme too because I had just come across this one the other day.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. That meme took a massive credibility loss when it got changed from 'idiot'. Apparently Trump supporters really hated it being used on them. One report I saw said it was used on Trump supporters over 400 times per hour since the inauguration. Not having the skills (or material) to achieve the upper hand in any discussion and then credibly drop it on their opposition in its original form, they had to change it to 'liberals'.

The "Coo! Coo!" part doesn't help.

• Like Like x 5
  4. [​IMG]
    He is actually stupid. Because uranium itself is a nuclear weapon

I'll let you have this strawberry if you keep this secret.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    taxation is theft
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    uranium is an element.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Uranium is also a metal. In it's unrefined form it's not very potent or useful. Refined and concentrated it's very useful but certainly not weapon. It becomes a weapon when you make it in to one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. depleted uranium is no joke

8. I was implying sarcasm haha

I'll let you have this strawberry if you keep this secret.

• Like Like x 1
  9. No radioactive by product is a joke

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I agree it's definitely no joke in high enough concentrations or daily exposure. However uranium isn't as radioactive as most people think. It's largely an alpha emitter I'm pretty sure which is definitely dangerous but not generally unless ingested or inhaled. I've done a lab with Po-210 which is an alpha emitter with comparable radioactivity and there is very little in regards to safety protocol except to not ingest and limit exposure time. The alpha emissions aren't high enough energy to penetrate the skin so you should be fine without constant exposure. I also do research with rare earth elements and the samples we get contain a very minuscule concentration of uranium which is largely 238. We were approved to work with those concentrations by the current research guidelines. In extremely low concentrations like most things it's probably relatively harmless. The issue with uranium is if it's enriched to mostly 235 its highly fissible and explosive.

• Like Like x 1
  11. or if it is used in a penetrating round which creates dust which is then inhaled.

• Like Like x 3
  12. i wonder if that's the same sofa that Bill Clinton fucked all of his sluts on..

• Like Like x 2