Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Let's take your point to its logical extreme. If Americans watch Girl With the Dragon tattoo they shouldn't be offended by rapists like Bill Cosby because they clearly enjoyed watching rape in the film. The implication is that reading about or watching immoral acts in fiction means that we can't condone similar immoral acts in real life. It's a completely ridiculous argument. We watch/read fiction that has bad behavior, but it doesn't mean we want those same behaviors to translate into real life, they're just interesting to watch. I don't even think this should change anyone's votes but this meme is fucking retarded.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Have you ever posted a political meme in this thread

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm sorry I'm an asshole sometimes. I just can't stand some of the weak ass bullshit memes people post. But I'm gonna try to stop posting text here cause at this point I'm just being annoying. Not a meme but I thought this picture was pretty funny.

Attached Files:

4. You can say that again
    [​IMG]

5. A nun willingly chooses to don the garb, and are a small percentage of the female population generally.

Muslim women are born into it and if they don't follow they can be killed(or some other horrible punishment depending on the country)

Besides that I agree with the meme.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not every Muslim country in the world is like Saudi Arabia & Iran.

I know chicks from Morocco...who wear bikinis, short skirts, and no Hijaab....yet half or more of their population are devout Muslims. So...it's easy to paint everyone w/ a broad brush & make generalizations.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Quite Simple, through energetic vibratory frequencies.
    Everything in the Universe is Composted of Energy, Frequency and Vibration.

Some people can tap in mentally like Tesla and Cayce and others who have mastered the body and the fundamental universal laws and functions can simply tune-in(Like a radio) and download what is needed into the physical vessel in order to construct the physical matrix for further experimentation. Few more years everything will make sense.

Its a Quantum thing.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Trump getting Thug Life at the debates

:smoking:

• Like Like x 1