Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #9462 MrThoughtCrime, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    [​IMG]

When Tesla's ideas are realized, the world will have free power..driven by what we should've been using all along - the Sun. Instead of coal, oil, and other fossil fuels.

A bit more important than A^2 + B^2 = C^2 ;)

2. When you get a quantum level there is no way to understand without advanced mathematical models because it's probabilistic by its very nature. Additionally we can't see these entities unlike with classical mechanics which is largely the understanding tesla operated under.

I believe much like many of the scientists of his time he rejected the foundations of quantum mechanics and relativity. How would you analyze the electron interactions or even further subatomic interactions without these advanced models. Tesla was a genius but like all geniuses he was limited by the knowledge of his time. I would bet he would not accept the probabilistic or discrete nature of quantum mechanics which is largely the basis for modern subatomic research despite all the solid evidence pointing to this idea.

Do you believe that wave functions and similar calculations are not important to understanding high level chemistry?

3. More memes more memes more memes

• Like Like x 4
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh Shit, they are both memes.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Fun fact: Leibniz independently created calculus as well. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a virgin as well though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Check out Stochastic electrodynamics, its deals with quantum phenomenon with classical descriptions.

But, it does require calculus!

7. [​IMG]

The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 6
  8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Before The makeup artists work their magic
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status: