Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Vincent Vega- A Republican Senator.

[​IMG]

2. I'd actually vote if Vincent Vega was on the list

3. sounds like a conspiracy theory to me tho.

The people who organize these sporting events, aren't politicians or part of the "Illuminati".

They are simply buisness men trying to profit from human nature.

Perhaps the media uses this as a distraction? But I don't like to believe its a giant conspiracy.

-Yuri

4. Oh they know what they are doing
    Milking the public dry watching overpaid performers to keep the Masses at peace
    And Booze of course .

5. #8055 JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016

I was getting very tired of watching commercials all night long last night briefly interrupted by two quick plays of football scattered in here and there. or that abortion of a half time show. good lord America what the hell are you doing?

6. At least the Broncos won! If you like weed, guns, football, mountains and trout fishing, come on over. Colorado is the state for you!

7. Am I the only one who would be cool with watching a man fight a tiger? I'd pay to see that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. As long as the man is dumb enough to do it voluntarily or is a cop or politician... let the games begin!

9. Even if they're a cop or politician, I don't believe they should be forced to. It's pretty dishonest that you're a huge voluntarist yet are cool with throwing politicians and police in a ring with a tiger. It should be all voluntary.

Only problem I see with it is animal rights activists would have a stroke because it is kinda fucked, but then again, survival of the fittest isn't for the weak.

10. I was clearly being sarcastic. Well, I guess not that clearly.