Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Thought that was the case. Heard he was asked later about it and couldn't remember which foot had the 'injury'. So full of shit :laughing:

2. Actually as far as that goes I feel that Anyone who avoided that War was extremely Smart
    It was one of the dumbest wars America was ever involved in , or should have never been involved in.
    So yes Trump was very Smart along with countless others .
    Lets not forget the draft dodgers that ran to Canada, or do they not count.
    I think they were very smart also, Many who would have been killed for no reason are alive today
    Wish there were more

• Like Like x 1
  3. I could say the same about most of stupid wars we've been involved in over the past 20 years. At the end of the day, I think if you avoided the war and lied about injuries to avoid combat, you have no right to criticise people who actually went to war. If McCain is a loser, then Trump is a fucking pussy and has nothing that even resembles balls.
    As I said, funny the pic of him in military gear is used to show the young Trump. Think the mere sight of him in military gear maybe helps his image.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #8025 STIGGY, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    I don't know how old you are, but many were scared shitless to get called for the draft.
    It is more than you think if your number was picked.
    I lost a lot of good friends

5. I have a lot more respect for those that protested by moving to Canada then I do for those that faked injuries and reasons for deferment.
    Trump
    Cheney
    Nugent
    etc., all losers that felt too privileged to go or protest.
    :smoke:

6. By no means am I trying to diminish the fact many were scared. And as IC said, I'd have more respect for those who protested the war, or moved to Canada. Trump was able to avoid everything due to his 'injuries'. Imagine if it had been that easy for everyone to get out of the draft - just say you're injured.

7. It's also pretty crazy when you consider the context of what happened. I don't know how true this is but I've heard that when McCain was captured they offered to release him because he had high profile family members, but he said that he wouldn't leave unless his fellow soldiers were also released. He basically committed himself to be a pow for a couple years because he didn't want special treatment. Can you imagine how quickly someone like Trump would jump at that opportunity. Say what you want about McCains politics but he seems like a much nicer and more genuine guy than Trump will ever be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you Rotties4ever for bringing us back to topic and making this page funny again. - You welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]