Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Not exactly a meme, but it might help with some of the discussion in the forum...
    [​IMG]

2. Maybe not a meme, but kinda funny -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdzNTIZDcg

3. It's not just republicans who want obamacare repealed. It's anyone with half a brain who isn't too lazy to work for what they have.

And young people who don't want to be sacrificial animals.

5. #6408 forty winks, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. The state sure does love war

Attached Files:

7. maybe we can have a war on homelessness, and a war on poverty, a war on jobs, a war on the economy, and a war on education.

All we needed for that was a war on truth, and that started generations ago.

9. That sounds like the Republican Party Platform, Oh wait, you mean to fix it, very few on Capitol Hill seems to care. :smoke:

10. Yeah, the current Democrat regime is all about that shit too. That's why I lovingly refer to them as the Republicrats. Only difference is what lies they tell us around election time.

11. Woah, what's up with the zombie storm troopers. Is that some Extended Universe shit?

[​IMG]

Sounds like one of the only bipartisan efforts in DC to me. Once you've spent some time in DC, met with some staffers, lobbyists etc. I promise you wouldn't even know what party a person represents without reading it or looking it up. They're the same.

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YES X100 Albert Got It Right On The Money

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. so wait what youre really trying to tell me is there is no profit involved here for the private elite, why yes I do agree there.

15. :smoke:

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: