Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. #4645 JohnnyWeedSeed, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Limecat for president!...   Wait a minute...   Limecat for just another regular guy who minds his own damn business!!!    :hello:

• Like Like x 2
  5. But bro, Rand Paul says it's A OK!?!?

6. Some gems for today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Takes a long time to sober up from a half decade of binge easing. 

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. #4650 Rotties4Ever, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    This is a clip from gta IV radio, Richard Bastion Show. Enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chwhG3_ZFeQ

Im armed 24/7, we're on the train, there's kids everywhere, time to let fly with some bullets and see what this bastard is all about, dude, thanks a lot Richard. Eat lead you al con queso mother fucker :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I want to laugh, but all I can do really is shake my head

10. Not quite. He says with warrants it would be useful for surveillance purposes, but he is totally against the police flying drones just for general surveillance over people's backyards and such. In other words, when the whole thing went down with the Boston bombing suspect in the town, what would have been a more effective method of finding the suspect, would have been using a surveillance drone to track/locate the suspect, then send a team to apprehend him, rather than doing it martial law style and going door to door like they did. Which, if you think about it, makes ALOT more sense.
    http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Hannity-Rand-042513

I know I would much rather have seen a few drones flying over the town than the unConstitutional militarized police force going door to door forcing people out of their homes while they searched them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Using drones FOR the people instead of AGAINST the people... Hmmm, What a noble idea.

I was going to say he actually filibustered against drones which puts him on top of 99% of the senate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. #4658 ProvidencePlant, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    "If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and fifty dollars in cash, I don't care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him.”

But let's stay on topic:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^extremely relevant :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. The George Orwell quote is right on the money. The 2 most powerful entities we have in America today is the Government and the media. Those two get together and they create "sheeple"

16. Being a criminal is obviously the only option in that instance and his life should be immediately taken.  I know if I were to steal from a liquor store, I would hope for 50 whole dollars too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.