Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no problem with them not doing a damn thing. The problem I have is if they expect to get stolen goods in return.

I'd argue that they are all enslaved, as are us.

2. #4602 Deleted member 472633, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    PS slavery existed in the world long before the US and still exists today all around the world, but especially in Africa and Asia. There are real victims of  slavery out there even in the US, the average African American is no victim slavery. unless were talking about tax slavery then we are all victims. 

Slavery never ended...It just expanded to more people.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. http://youtu.be/Fqo4nmNHDMY

6. dafuq, if the girl cared so much for those neighbor girls, why didn't she help them when they still were right next door? lol

7. Did you miss the part where she said she was only a couple years older than them, as in probably 15 or 14 years old.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

This, This fucking, THIS. I hate sports..
    The only time it's like this in politics is when election time comes around..when it's already too late..

10. #4613 Insurgency, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    except that the quote was talking about african americans... from a comedian... not sure why it is taken so seriously.

ps. this reminds me of when foxnews accuses jon stewart of being too political.

Simply because of what it implies and the fact is I have met quite a few black people in my life who feel entitled to things they don't necessarily deserve. It's not a healthy mindset for anyone to have, let alone a large group of people and it should be dealt with accordingly.

12. Some of these are probably reposts, but I'm attempting to bring this thread back on topic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #4617 Tripace, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013
  14. ^ lo fucking l

If literal smears of feces were political cartoon artists...

15. Mmm, the feeling is mutual..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.