Post Your Favorite Munchies Cereal

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by CBDASynthase, May 12, 2009.

1. Honey Comb with some maple syrup on top!

2. i remember when they used to have Oreo O's, those were the shit! but now it's just a random combination of lucky charms, trix, and cap'n crunch.

3. Crunchy Nuts.
    I mean, who can not giggle at that when they're stoned?? And it tastes fucking amazing with bananas and honey. Speaking of that....

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't decide

5. Berry Berry Kix
    Fruity Pebbles original and with marshmallows
    Lucky Charms
    Fruit Loops
    Frosted Flakes
    any other cereal....

Super cold milk

6. my friend introduced me to this stuff recently, and it is awesome.  tastes delicious, and the box is twice as heavy as all the other cereals for a slightly higher price.  so worth it when i only eat one bowl of this compared to multiple bowls of most cereal.

Attached Files:

7. Any cereal is delicious cereal when baked....
    But I tend to stray from the fruity ones and go for more chocolate. Ugh, I can't give you a favorite, but some of my favorites are:
    Reeses Puffs
    Lucky Charms
    Frosted Flakes
    Honey Bunches of Oats
    Cheerios
    I miss the Oreo cereal....

8. Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Crispies, Apple Jacks, cereal is good shit :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would give my right leg for a box of Lucky Charms. I live in Australia, and there's only a few places in my city that sell it. but it usually costs about 10$ for a small box. :(

Cocoa Pops are great. there used to be a cereal that looked like cheese and bacon balls, and they were honeycomb flavour? not sure what its called, but it was gr8.

10. Cookie crisp

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

Can you get Weet-Bix and Milo? I guess they call it Weeta-bix there though, right? All of these previously mentioned breakfast cereals are foreign to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Coco Puffs & Reese's

13. Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Krave double chocolate cereal

15. Cap'n Motherfucking Crunch
    [​IMG]

16. #56 Twistedweather, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    Cascadian Farm granola....either oats n Honey or maple sugar
    [​IMG]

17. Recent favorite, chocolate lucky charms.

18. fruity pebbles good as fuck but get soggy too quick, raisin bran crunch or whatever is bomb, lucky charms one of my faves, cinnamon toast crunch is good too

19. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
    No milk.
    Straight out of the box.
    & the best part is when your done.
    You get to lick all the caked up cinnamon & sugar off your fingers.
    :yummy: 

20. We do indeed get Weet-bix and Milo cereal. :)
    But neither of them are as good as lucky charms, lol.