Post your favorite dog breeds

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Feb 5, 2011.

1. weimaraners they are so majestic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

2. Boxers are awesome imo. I had one a few years back and i wanna get another one sooooo bad. They have major personality.

[​IMG]

in my quest for boxer pics, i found upside down dogs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love these dogs and really want one, but I don't have enough property :(.

Leonbergers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. rotti/husky mix

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    Precious.
    This dog really has a striking look in this photo like s/he is trying to tell your something with their eyes.

6. My dear yellow lab mix. All wet

[​IMG]

7. Breeds I plan on owning in my life:
    Lab
    Doberman
    Rottie
    Bullmastiff

What can I say I like picking up poop

8. German Shepherd/Norwegian Elkhound. KING OTTO I
    [​IMG]

9. i like mutts

10. Boston Terrier
    [​IMG]

11. #73 Serapsis, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Blue Healer, I think its a mix of German Sheppard and something else.

[​IMG]
    Bull Mastifs. So big, so gentle... good with kids.

12. My favorite type of lab.

[​IMG]

13. I want to get another lab retriever mix so bad!

14. Basset hounds.

They rock...when they aren't sleeping their customary 16-18 hours a day, or trying to get your attention by doing funny stuff.

Attached Files:

15. We use our Labs for hunting..

Lost our Great Dane over the summer, but we'll be getting a new one. Great companions.

I'm also in the market for a Boer Boel or however the hell you spell it... Good guard dog..

16. The pug is not for everyone and some individuals are not too attached to their overall look but to me there is nothing on this World sweeter than a snorting, grunting little pug. They are complete love junkies and my boy life to please me. I have discovered the ideal reproduce for me and I will always own a pug.

17. i have a 7 year old pug that I adopted from a rescue. We lived in North Carolina at the time, where it gets hot and pugs aren't supposed to be left in heat. His owners were tying him outside and leaving him all day and eventually decided to just surrender him to people that could keep him indoors, which is us.

Anyway, from what I've found, they're not hard to take care of, there's just a few things you have to remember.

1. don't keep their collar on too tight.
    2. don't leave them in excess of 75 degrees for more than half an hour. they are NOT bred to be outside dogs.
    3. You have to dry their wrinkles every day and clean them out with solution once a week.

Other than that it's regular maintenance. They shed a lot in the spring time but they're good dogs. Especially around kids. They have these weird dolphin like teeth and can't really bite because of their lack of snout. They have kind of a hard time breathing but if you don't over exercise them or leave them in the heat they're fine.

18. Obviously pitbulls, rotties,dobers, and personal favorite is Australian shepherd. Least is chiwawa jaja.