Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your favorite brands and types of blunts !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, Jun 29, 2020.

1. #1 Ultramaxx, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    I tried to google 4k cigarillos vs swisher sweets ?
    Found no luck.
    I can no longer find zigzag wraps rillo size here .

Best cigarillo brand ?? Type ?

Post your favorite brands and types of blunts !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Are they all the same is that why I got no response? I was trying out good times as it’s cheaper then swishers .

3. ur talking for rolling paper or joints, ZigZags kinda ur go to

but I have 1,000 plus RAW

RAW ftw

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Are raw rolls the best or buy precut ?? What is best value ?? I mean blunts , rolling papers for most brands are pretty similar .
    Is any brand really king of either. ???

5. I hardly roll boss. I used to use one of my extra bedrooms for international students.

His name was Eddie. You guys don’t know Eddie so I can say Eddie

Eddie taught me how to roll a real joint HAHAHAHA. And taught me what brick weed was. Damn I’m California spoiled.

When I do roll it’s zigzag or raws. I like raw more. I can’t remember the name right now. Element? Element papers are the ship.

But it’s a preference. I try and avoid the white paper and go for the more transparent.

6. STOUT backwoods with gorilla glue in it

7. I discovered these last night..Juicy J’s! I couldn’t stop once I got started lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Forgot to mention...with my homegrown GG inside ❤️

9. I’m in love I’m growing some gg as we speak I would love to smoke a juicy j with u

10. Damn i gotta get my hands on some of those. Bet they burn awesome

11. Yeah they’re pretty cool..I don’t ordinarily use these , I’m more of a glass user, okay I’ll be honest, after 26 years of independent smoking I’ve never learned to roll lol. But these are pretty interesting. My son in law came home with these wraps and immediately regretted it bc he had to roll me five different flavors and yes I smoked them all in one sitting paid for it the next day in lack of sleep but it was worth it. The watermelon was my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  12. They taste well and burn slow ?? Look amazing I wish I could roll joints better .... my j paper seems to dry

13. #13 Ultramaxx, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Do good times burn a little faster then zig zag or are all brands about the same I tried diamond 4k and they were cheap and affordable but don’t taste as good ,

Does any wrap or blunt cigarillo burn slower and affordable??
    Which brand burns the slowest

Never mind the other flavors are fine I just didn’t like the 1/6ths blunt sized roaches cuz the bong needs cleaned ... and those always taste bad .

14. Any good cheap alternatives to zig zag wraps ? I’ve been able to get them to burn longer like they used to .

15. Popular blunts ? Brands anything cheaper then $50 cents each and burn slow. ??