Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

post your fav. munchies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jchin, Mar 18, 2009.

1. hey we all get the munchies right, so im just curious to see what you enjoy eating when your high......btw im pretty high and just thought of it:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. personally i am in love with lucky charms or as i call them "lucky chams". they are delicious
    also anything tasty cake and those little orange crackers witht he cheese in them. there is 6 in a pack idk what they are but i love them

3. sour gummie worms and XXX vitamin water

4. Actual food: Chinese buffet, fajitas that my dad makes, or some juavos rancheros (don't know how to spell it)

Other: Green apple Jones soda, orange-carrot sobe, tim's jalapeno chips, or mcdonald's hash browns.

5. I just ate some beef tongue tacos. soooo fuckin good.

I generally dont eat organ meat, but fuck this is like the most tender part of a cow.:p

6. chile spiced dried mango

7. Not that i have anything against beef tongue or any other uncommon body parts for consumption (I am chinese.), I have never heard of it in a taco, but to all ones own I suppose. But if it is tender and it works, why not right?

Ehh, for me I would say some fresh fruit if I'm feeling healthy: grapes, oranges, apples, watermelon, strawberries...makes my mouth water. :hello:

8. anything

i just ordered dominos to my dorm

9. YES. Fruit is amazing munchie food. I love the little "explosion" grapes give when you chomp on 'em, it sends flavor everywhere! So good.

10. a big bowl of special k
    and 2 juice boxes

11. Toast a waffle then cover it in nutella, put on some whipped cream and chocolate pudding. If I can't have that cereal and nachos with cheese are always good. But when u got the munchies pretty much everything is good

12. [​IMG]

oh no, they're almost gone.

13. My top real food munchies: general tso's chicken at this local place, a nice sub, order a pizza and get a crazy combo of toppings, anything that tastes good normally :)
    Top snack food munchies: oranges, sun chips, gummies

14. flintstone pushups.... only way to go. plus they kinda glow under a blacklight

15. [​IMG]

Warm Delights ::smoking:

16. chocolate chip cookies slathered in peanut butter. Shortbread also works.

17. I go with the old classic corndog..or pizza rolls

18. im in new mexico. we pretty much put everything in a taco or burrito down here.:p

19. hell yea man tacos de lengua(beef tongue tacos)are always bomb.

20. oatmeal raisen cookies, chips, banana nut muffins blueberry muffins, mmm muffins.