Post your extreme fetish'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Ezav420"']id love to switch it up, im mad dominant but ive always been really curious about being sub. thats why im looking for some fine 30 year old who knows what she wants and knows exactly how to get it.:devious:[/quote]
    Haha good thing I'm 20, since id probably dish out a lot more then you'd want hahaha.
    [quote name='"Annicus"']

Ok, seriously that was hot. I've been drinking a lot tonight, don't get me started :ey:[/quote]
    Don't worry I won't. You're enjoying it too much.:D

2. i doubt it.:devious:

ima freak

3. I really want to get to know fellow kinks around me. Not for sex or anything but id love to learn how to flog really well :D

I have a lot of things id love to do to someone, I think they'd have to be comfortable being very submissive. Id love to be dominant, but if I pushed someone to a point when they needed to stop that'd feel bad. I'm a really nice person, most people say too nice lol. My sexual desires are unexpected. The first time I told my boyfriend what I wanted him to do he was so shocked bwahhaa.

4. [quote name='"Ezav420"']
    i doubt it.:devious:

ima freak[/quote]

How do you feel about anal?

5. Well we seem to be in the same threads pretty much all the time haha.I guess great minds think alike!
    The nice ones are usually the freaky ones!

Let your freak flag fly!

6. if you want all that info its gotta be in PMs hahaha i wont go into specifics on this board.noo wayy like i said ima Freak by nature.:D

7. I'll take that as a "yes" lol :p

8. only if its 14 inches with big old veins. its gotta have a spinning head too.:p:p

9. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Well we seem to be in the same threads pretty much all the time haha.I guess great minds think alike!

The nice ones are usually the freaky ones!

Let your freak flag fly![/quote]
    Well I knew you'd show up because of that lol :D
    Lol don't worry I certainly do, just not always my sex freak flag lol.

[quote name='"Virtue 7"']

I'll take that as a "yes" lol :p[/quote]

Break out the lube! :D

10. oh man!

:eek: :p

:laughing:

11. Heh,tis true!
    Yeah,I guess it's not appropriate to let the sex freak flag fly all the time,but I'll be damned if it isn't on my mind 22 hours out of the day.

Anybody into costume play?I've always wanted a girl to dress up in a maid outfit.Due to American Horror Story the desire to have a bang maid has increased 10 fold.:ey:

12. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Heh,tis true!
    Yeah,I guess it's not appropriate to let the sex freak flag fly all the time,but I'll be damned if it isn't on my mind 22 hours out of the day.

Anybody into costume play?I've always wanted a girl to dress up in a maid outfit.Due to American Horror Story the desire to have a bang maid has increased 10 fold.:ey:[/quote]

I've never really done it but I would. I like acting so id be down for intense roleplay hahah. It'd be fun I think.

13. go BIG or go home. we dont play around!!:p:devious:

:laughing:

14. That would be the shiz!

I always wanted to play the home owner and be like "Consuela,come into my office please!I've noticed several items are missing in my home and I'm not stealing from myself.Have you been stealing from me?I'm gonna have to punish you Consuela...." proceeding with me putting her over my knee and spanking her.:ey:

Okay I have to stop myself,but yeah,it would go something like that heh heh.

15. no fap november, no fap november, no fap november...

16. aka make a mess during sleep november.

17. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']Wet panties and eating pussy. I wanna have a girl sit on my face while i lick her pussy and ass. Damn im breathing deep just thinking about it[/quote]

Always wanted to do that. Ha ha ha

18. its fun.

19. [quote name='"Ezav420"']

its fun.[/quote]

Is it really? I never really knew what to expect...

20. There are some naughty girls at GC who need serious spankings. Naughty, naughty girls.