Post your extreme fetish'

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I'm telling u Clean ass ain't half bad ....the first time I did it we were on some mdma and she actually returned the favor ..it's a amazing feeling ur missing out I did it the one time end never gone back since.....u should try it one day she will enjoy the hell out of it.....and maybe if u get lucky she might return the favor and it is truly a amazing feeling

2. To quote Dante, you never go ass to mouth!

3. im straight but one of my fetishes isto fuck a tranny once in my life

4. I'm open to try a lot of things with other humans.

I draw the line at piss and animals.. that is so repulsive to me.

Otherwise, gay sex, female domination, I would try.

5. All these comments are brilliant! I'm 18 now but last year when i was 17 and my girlfriend was 16 in the morning we'd fuck while she was in her school uniform and she'd let me cum in her panties which she then whore for the whole school day, that was sweet. I'v licked her ass on many occasions i think it's human nature to do the most discusting of things, my ex loved being choked and fucked at the same time in a "Rapist/ school girl rape victim) scinario. I knew a girl who used to let her rottweiler dog fuck her on a regular basis, cumming in a girls ass is quite sexy and finally, does anyone have the fetish of getting turned on at the thought of another older guy fucking their girl?

6. Arm pits.

on dudes. not chicks.

How could you consider yourself straight then? :laughing: No offense whatsoever, man! I'm not freaked out by much haha... but I'm just wondering?

7. extreme foot fetish.
    surprised no one mentioned it.

8. seems this went from a fetish thread to licking a turd cutter thread! hahaha. i dunno about my fantasy, my girl has a bigger imagination in bed than i do.she made a list and we just cross one off each time we have sex. she wants to make a video too! scooooore! i may just marry this woman!

9. I have an extreme foot fetish.

10. #30 treelover, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"yellow bic"']dont knock it if you havent tried it!

just the tabooness(sp) of it makes it hot to me. and if its fresh outta the shower, its super fucking clean :).

and the lady of mine seems to enjoy it whenever it happens, definitely not a regular occurence, but again if we are to shower together or something, i dont see why not. lol i used to think it was nasty to but like i said clena and fresh no worries my man.

edit: i bet licking womens ass's is prolly more common than we think......or maybe im just trying to make myself feel normal about it :p Lmao[/quote]

Yeah it probably is. My boyfriend does it lol.
    I had never had it done, he kept saying he was going to do it to me.
    A couple months went by and it happend finally.Months later after I finally let him he admitted he had never done it and just wanted to do it to me. I was in complete disbelief but it was pretty funny.
    It happens on occassion(like when we shower together or after I come out in a towel or something)and it is quite enjoyable.

Edit:
    My fetishes...
    Bondage(cuffs,ropes,spreader bars)
    Spanking
    Hair pulling
    Pinching,biting
    I like to be dominant too either way is fun but I have really only submit to one person.
    Tease and denial..

11. What................the.............fuck!:eek:, Any vids?:eek:

12. Unfortunatly not, i saw it first hand, i'm gunna get it on vid for my first rap video though!

13. i like to be dominated. :yummy:

14. Wow y'all .... Yeah the only fetish I have is a bubble fetish...I go insane around big bubble buttz...especially when there walking away:yummy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Being submissive and being dominated
    I love it, always have been into that since I was young

16. rape fantasy

17. How young? :D

18. I would try bdsm if my partner is cool with it... But it would prolly be more in the femdom side :X
    I'll be down to fuck my partner with a strap on if he wants lol

19. [quote name='"Johnnyhaze"']

How young? :D[/quote]

YOUNG! like,i don't know, 10 probably?
    I remember my parents had this vibrating massager thing and while playing with it one day, I discovered clitoral pleasure, and thinking about being tied down so I can't stop whatever whoever is doing to me made it 'feel better'... Hahahaha
    Ever since then, thats what gets me off