Post your Desktop! [pics]

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Evilpig, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Meh i'll throw mine into the ring.

[​IMG]

2. #1922 Windy5000, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Wow, you guys have some horrible taste for desktop design.

3. I like to organize and give everything cute icons...and made them huge cause I thought it looked better for this particular set up :p

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Full Screen

I almost nerded my pants.... upper taskbar kinda person myself.

5. [​IMG]
    No dekstop screenshot, but this is my wallpaper. Late 80's photo of all the SR-71 pilots and recon systems officers. I could stare at this picture for hours

6. My desktop background is just all of my bands album covers in the center and icons arranged in corners based on what they are for. Top left is general stuff, bottom left is music stuff, top right is gaming, and recycle bin in the bottom right.

dsk.JPG

7. SR71, impressive feat of aviation engineering for it's time. A fuel leak that would get plugged while the plane expands in flight "a 10lb/hr fuel leak doesn't mean much when you're burning 60,000lb/hr".

Happy to see someone using W10, sick of the 8&7 whiners.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lol filthy mac user here

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    3 monitors the wallpaper is animated through wallpaper engine. you can get it on steam for like 10 bucks it's a bit tough to run but if you got a beefy cpu and some extra ram it's awesome

10. You may want to blur out your name and maybe your social media contacts. Awesome desktop though!

11. Thanks.. I forgot. ooops........

• Like Like x 1
  12. Probably not a big deal but ya never know.

• Agree Agree x 1