Post Your Daily Use piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deisel123, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I love seeing what kind of glass people are diggin these days post the pipe you use daily "daily driver" post away!!! 20160801_181305.jpg 20160801_181315.jpg

2. Its dirty as now but been my daily for a year this is when I got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. [​IMG]
    Once I started down the hash and coconut oil path I never looked back.. I could never get this high smoking even pure hash.. Edibles for the win..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As close to an acid trip as you can get with cannabis..
    Greenout with the spins and dry heaves is ohh so very possible with this..
    Smoking anything at all now pushes me way higher then I like to be and will pin me in place with the sweats and so stoned I can only mumble but not talk intelligently..
    My little medical issue needs a constant level of cannabis in my system and this more then meets my needs..
    3 every 6 hours and I can still function and not get bitched at by the wife for being blasted off my ass.. 4 is pushing it and 5 at once will hit like a sledgehammer..
    BNW :)

4. [​IMG]

Just started back up so I got something inexpensive at some smoke shop out of town on a trip to the beach lol. Better than using a makeshift pipe though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I don't have a picture right now but my daily is a wood dugout with a metal one-hitter. I take 3-5 bowls and I'm stoned for 2-4 hours. Only real issue is cleaning it. It's so small I have to clean it once or twice a week. I just take the cotton of one end of a Q-Tip and cut the other side off of another. I fin the side I didn't cut through the one-hitter and repeat until the resin is out. I normally don't keep the resin but I'm thinking about starting to, as maybe it could be useful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Not glass but this is my daily driver. Homemade with a 30-06 casing and a metal bowl from the local head shop. I've been using this one daily for 15 years now.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here's a shitty picture of a dirty piece with the mouthpiece chipped.
    [​IMG]
    It was $2 and I'm ready for a new one.