*Post Your Daily Driver*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Anthony777, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Just post a picture of your daily driver, maybe explain a bit about it, tell a story if you'd like.

[​IMG]

18" Bushmaster Recliner
    18.8m Joint
    18.8/14.5 Molino 4-Slit Diffuser
    14.5m Ehle Standard Bowl

I haven't had it for too long, a few weeks to a month maybe, but I love smoking from her every day :D I still have yet to name her though, but it'll come in due time.

I'd have stories to tell, but there aren't any to be told yet, haven't had her long enough!

Share your pieces and discuss them!

Edit: It's a bathroom shot, because I just got done cleaning her.

2. Efs double gridded donut perc with a pretty nice worked b/w rainbow can. And mighty chalice 16 slit circ ash catcher.

Might change though as I'm copping a rusty inline ac today, I'm really hoping it fits on the efs, looks like a pretty low hanging ash catcher.. We'll see I guess.

Attached Files:

3. My daily driver is a 15 or so inch zob, i named it tapout, because all my friends are tenders and can't hit it more than twice :rolleyes:
    4 arm perc, ice catcher, diffuser, 18.8mm joint
    picked it up for 220 at BC smokeshop Austin TX

Attached Files:

• 060.jpg
      060.jpg
      File size:
      126.8 KB
      Views:
  4. HiSi......Junior Double U-Perc – 13 inches tall; 44mm diameter with a 5mm thick wall.
    44 x 5 mm U-Perc tube with flushmount downstem (10 mm diameter) and drain bowl (14 mm diameter)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. that's sick swich, i want one of those diffys sooo bad

• Like Like x 1

6. They diffuse so nice man.....
    I broke the original one and had to wait like 2 months before any head shops in my city had some to sell, in the meantime I was using a Sheldon Black downstem which I didnt enjoy as much....and then when I got the new hi-si downstem finally I got it a size off...:mad: went and bought another one a few weeks later, so now I have 2......ones really short though and would be good for a smaller bong....just happy I got it replaced though:bongin:

7. #7 greenbrad420, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    nice man I'd post mine up but it won't let me upload a pic I've already uploaded :/ nvm went to imageshack

[​IMG]
    mgw mini showerhead
    vertigo circ a/c
    worked disc screen slide

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm broke no camera and my old laptop got stolen from my hoe so heres an old video.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VaNpaK4Qgs]Double Milk. - YouTube[/ame]
    On top with a robin hood slide with no picture...and 2011 BC ashcatcher.

9. I have a clean roor, nice double blown bowl(about $125), raw papers, volcano, custom bubbler, humidor full of dutchies, custom chillum.... I do not smoke no mo tho.

10. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I have a clean roor, nice double blown bowl(about $125), raw papers, volcano, custom bubbler, humidor full of dutchies, custom chillum.... I do not smoke no mo tho.[/quote]

Woah, really?!?! Like, double-blown???? Omgzors!!1!!!1!!

11. Double blown does not actually exist, I was just using the common improper terminology that most blades use.

No need for that kind of comment brother. Keep the vibes good around here.

12. I'm poor as fuck but I have a poverty bong ha Torani bottle about 13 Inch chamber diffused pen cap downstem and a 1/4 socket lmao let's all make fun of dyerzz now :smoke: :cool: xD

• Like Like x 2
  13. [quote name='"KillerKush"']

Double blown does not actually exist, I was just using the common improper terminology that most blades use.

No need for that kind of comment brother. Keep the vibes good around here.[/quote]

I know man, just playing around. Just glad we can both take a joke, albeit a bad one! :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. What do you guys mean when ya say double blown? Jw :p

15. id post my daily driver, but i dont have a pic of your mother :D

16. It is a commonly misused term to describe thicker glass.

17. Ah thanks man

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LB5ujl3FB4]SG Mini Stemline Slow Motion Rip 2 - YouTube[/ame]

My Sovereignty Mini Bent Neck Stemline with Itza Gridded Circ Trashcatcher and Ben Wilson DD Slide. This setup rips.

19. bong jenga. Actually has surprisingly little drag. Only hit it once tho due to fear of glass destruction.

Attached Files:

20. HVY 13'' Custom, beaker shape. Really nice thick glass. Standard shop ash catcher. Extended down stem, perc. Custom shop bowl, mid size. Sharpstone grinder with catcher. Could use a better grinder, but this one works.

The piece has this painted marble that looks pretty trippy, but I actually think the marble was intended as a hold or thumb rest when you're hitting while holding it.

The first piece I actually put a little money into, has been the best thing I've bought from the shops. [​IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]